Texas Dirt Raceway Friday Races CANCELED!

We have the unfortunate task of informing all that racing tomorrow is canceled.We have worked very hard this week to be ready,but the flash flooding last night and continued rain today as I'm typing,all the prep work done so far is a washout.We will continue to work at the track everyday to do as much as we can to be ready for next week,as we DO plan to race next weekend and we will talk to the drivers to see how many of the rain canceled races we can make up in the coming months.We will post more info as we progress,including the new Texas Dirt Raceway website.Also check the Business section of today's San Antonio paper for an interesting article on the race track and Shelma. Any questions please call us at 210-218-7655

James,

I know how hard you, Shelma and Rick have worked overtime to get the facility ready and I can sense your disappointment. I think we're all disappointed too.

But, on a more positive note, Shelma let me in on a little secret about a big 4th of July show (well, maybe not actually on July 4th) that is in the works.

Stay tuned!

Nick

Archived