Friday Night

This Friday night June 29th we will be having our first slot car race night for 18 and over only, we will start at 7:00pm everyone is welcome but you must be 18 or older to compete, you can bring your own car or your childs car if you would like but the cars will be teched to determine which cars will be allowed. The cost will be $5.00 per person to compete and we will be selling cold beer and drinks so please do not bring your own. More important than the slot car racing will be the opprotunity for racers to get together and talk racing so even if you do not want to race come out and have a cold one and do a little bench racing.

This is weather permitting also.

If you going to race at Texas Dirt Raceway on Friday night good luck if not come on out and have some fun.

Owen

We will be racing the cars like the kiddos have been racing.Box stock chassis,all flexi chassis and the champion chassis.3 1/4in wide.No piano wire chassis.No hollowed out axles,no ball bearings in axles or motors.16d and super

16d motors are the only motors allowed.You can have a balanced and trued 16d armature.Modified bodys only.No air control.Remember,what happens friday night stays with friday night. :lol:.Lets have some fun,

Racin the way it Ought'a be.

Still be better than what you have to race :lol::lol::lol::lol: . :D

The thing is I choose not to race. I will go out friday to see you in a real mini a slotcar. Bring your brother and it will be like the ministock class Midgets in small cars. lol

Sam as i recall you arent to tall your self :ph34r::lol::lol: so why dont you join us it will be like your old days when you were fast ...the ministock days :lol::lol:

Winner gets a pit pass for Saturday night and bragging rights until we do it again. Terry what do you say we do a parent child event next maybe in July sometime on a Friday evening.

Sounds like a plan,let me know when.We can give them a whole new meaning to FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS.

Archived