Congrats Tommy and the #9 Crew

HOUSTONLM04

Nick,

Brad pulled into the pits early so he could start working on the Space City 125!

And by the way...Brad has done an AWESOME job getting sponsors for next Saturday's race @ HMP...it should be good fun and good racing next weekend!

Thanks to Brad, and thanks to ALL TSRS drivers! 9 down, 2 to go!

Had the same problem at Thunder hill a few years ago , running out of gas on the last lap that is,congradulation Tommy guess all the injurys have healed.

RookieRacer#0,

I'm not sure what finally happened to Beau Bukowski, but he ran second to Gural for much of the first 30 or 40 laps. It looked to me like the body work on the right rear was rubbing the tire whenever he would come off the turn and run down the straight under accelleration. It didn't seem to slow him down any, though, so I really don't know what put him out of the race. As I recall he pitted around lap 40 or so and never came back on track.

Nick Holt

Nick,

Beau was about to be black flagged for a leaky fuel pump. He was going to try to continue till the competition yellow but once they (TSRS) was not going to have the comp yellow Beau was notified that he would be black flagged through his spotter. They were ready to change it during the comp yellow but changed thier mind after they were pulled off the track. Also was this Tommy's 3rd win? If so there was alot of discussion about checking his crank according to the rules or is there even a rule? Anyone from TSRS or other drivers have any info on this?

congrats tommy, good run. beau said it broke the fuel pump and was throwing oil on the headers when in the turns. all in all the race was pretty good, again problems with drivers, spotters, officals seemed to drag out the yellows. there is room for improvement by all parties, and as the series grows, it will get better.

the #29 came home a respectable 7th(i heard 6th because of a car in front of us that jumped the start) and came home in one piece. thanks to all the drivers that gave us room and drove us clean. also want to say thanks to our crew, glenn, matt, tom, and corey, we couldnt do any of this with out yall. thanks to brian calloway and thr for giving us a place to race this year, and hopefully many years to come. thanks to mary ann for this series, see yall in houston. big thanks to hudak, jp, mike yale, and all the people that have helped us in one way or another.

big john

we had blown a motor during practice that day and replaced it with one that arthur alexander kindly let us borrow. we put it in and made it just in time for qualfying. out of 31 cars to qualify, i made it 9th. we were still smoking a little but but we didnt get to clean the car off because we were pressed for time. we ignored the smoke thinking it would burn off after a few laps. during the main event about 15 laps in the tsrs officials had me pull high on the track gonig into turn 1 to check me out and make sure i didnt have a oil leak. they let me continue to race because they couldnt see any problems. after about 20 to 25 more laps they black flagged me because i began to smoke more and more. when brandon bendele's crew took off my hook there was oil all over the right front side of my car and suspension. they saw that the fuel pump was cracked and leaking oil everywhere. after a hard days work at the track and a great motor we were lent, we felt we could have won the race but we fell short due to a this minor problem. i guess it is a good thing we were black flagged or we would have turned into crispy creech.

i would just really like to give thanks to arthur alexander for lending us his motor and for giving us a helping hand. the alexanders are great teammates. i would also like to give thanks to "Flash Gordon" running rampit all day pulling and putting motors in for us. we are so grateful for all the people who give there time to help us. and last but not least , i would like to give thanks for the entire oval components team who helped us out friday and all day saturday to get us going. hopefully we will have better luck in houston and in san antonio. good luck to all of you and contrats to tommy gural.

Beau Bukowski

Great run Tommy you drove a great race,along with several TSRS drivers last night or I mean this morning.But that three and four wide

when we caught the lap cars wasn't very fun I didn't take a breath for

two or three laps.Our car was good on a long run but we didn't have many.I was just glad to finish and be competitive sorry about that

rear bumper cover JP.

Hey Chuckman,

Congrats to you also. That was a good run. Sorry I couldn't stay for the end of the race.

Yesterday was a great day of racing at THR. I'm thankful to Brian Callaway for letting us participate - we had a good time. It's too bad it lasted as late as it did, but I expected that. I wish the pits were that full every week!

See you guys at the banquet.

cs

:D congrats Tommy

:ph34r: Leland, great run

:) Good run Chuckman

:( sorry Keith , Glad you wuz there. You want a fast motor see Larry! They get ya to the front in one lap!

:angry: Brad , enough said I guess.

;) JP you were movin on up!

Archived