Warning to all CC drivers

Mona

I just got a phone call from Jody (Bigfat) and he is on his way down there to race tonight. Be forwarned, if he was to happen to win, you will have to have a jaws of life machine to help him get his head out of his car. You may even have to widen the gate for the pit exit so he will be able to leave.

If you have ear plugs, you may want to be sure you have them with you. Jody tends to like to hear himself talk, ALOT.LOL

Safe & fun racing to all,

Mona

i heard him all the way to my house .and i live 12 miles away ..... now i know who it was sence you forwarned us .. alittle late for me to find this out ..for the future please call the news paper .fire department police ..coast guard .. navy ..army .hell even the boyscouts if you had to .so some one can let us know sooner .and we can then batton down the hatch ....close up shop .turn out the city lights so he cant locate it ... cancel all races .order some rain ..call men in black ..scooby do ..charley brown ..or just get the hell out of town .. could you do that for us next time ..........please ..

Will do Oldtimer. Sorry I didn't get to warn you sooner. I hope order can be restored to CC after he leaves.

He just called and told me that he finished 7th in heat, Won the Australian pursuit and still had the feature to go. They had him race in the street stock class.

just to let you know .its calm here in corpus ..everything is back to normal i think ..the city called off all the lockdowns ..it seems it was to late . big had already slimed in to town before anything could be done aboult it.. my insurance company is sending me a rate increase .not good ..BIG ITS YOUR FAULT ......

LoL this is too funny.... Great run Big, wish I would of heard about it sooner would of headed down there just to watch.. LoL LoL instead got pounded by the rain up here all night... :( BTW when does the monsoon season end???? LoL LoL Just wish I knew when South Texas became the outback with the dry and rainy season... LOL LoL

BTW: Oldtimer in the mean time while I wait for some Hoosier Take Offs I am thinking about taking Prices car down there on the 30th if they are running that night can you let me know if they are???? BTW what class do the former RR cars run in down there? I just want to get some use out of these brand new AR's.... Also what is entry and gate fee's down there so I know what to budget for to run that weekend... :)

:) Thanks for coming down Jody. All put on a great race. You are welcome anytime in spite of your reputation. LOL. :lol:

CC speedway will be racing on June 30. We are running the three regular classes that night and we are planning a celebrity race that night with several news media and DJ types racing. There is only a pit fee of $20.OO. No other entry or registration fee.

Come on down and join the fun. We are planning a family day on June 23 with events for kids and family such as sack races, etc. :)

For more info on events, schedules, and rules go to www.ccspeedway.biz B)

CYA at the races

That was the most fun I've had in a "race car". Can't wait to get back down there. Only got "Luched" once and it was during the parade lap. See yall in a few weeks.

OT,

WTH? No show.

That was a damn shame. What an idiot. I should have been figuring that out instead of jacking with my tilt steering....Still had a blast. Congrats on your win.

Thanks to Mark (11) For the hood pin.

Yep, I now know how BIG keeps himself occupied during long cautions......

32, I don't know if anybody answered your question. You would be running with the Super Streets. Ask BIG, he took home a checkered. You won't be too far off. Especially if you put it in the right gear....

That was a damn shame. What an idiot. I should have been figuring that out instead of jacking with my tilt steering....Still had a blast. ]Congrats on your win.

Damn Jody, you still running with that stock steering column... LoL (lol Like I can talk I still aint run my first race... LoL)

WELL BIG I WAS WORKING ON ONE OF OUR MOTORS .AND GOT HOT AND TIRED SEEING I WENT TO WORK AT 5 OCLOCK ..THATS IN THE MORNING .... AND YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET DIBBYS HAD I KNOWN YOU WAS.A COMEING I DARN SHOULD HAVE MADE IT OUT TO SEE YOU ..I DIDNT KNOW TILL IT WAS TO LATE ..YOUR NOT MAD AT ANYONE I CAN TELL THAT MEANS ONLY ONE THING ..LUCHE DIDNT LUCH YOU HARD ENOUGH ..

Archived