1st timer

madmark

I just found out about the CC speedway, I'm looking for something more exciting than the bar scene. If any team needs help around the pits lemme know, I'd be glad to offer my vastly limited car knowledge. (Have plenty of elbow grease) B)

936-661-3901

mdaugette@Hotmail.com

I just found out about the CC speedway, I'm looking for something more exciting than the bar scene. If any team needs help around the pits lemme know, I'd be glad to offer my vastly limited car knowledge. (Have plenty of elbow grease) B)

936-661-3901

mdaugette@Hotmail.com

CC Speedway has been around many years and is the place to be on Saturday Night. You are welcome to come join the fun anytime.

Gosh MCreacy, you might have a lawsuit on your hands! Go ahead slidewayz, get a lawyer. That is such an original saying, I'm sure he had to copy it!

YOU'RE ATE UP! You have so much free time on your hands, FINALLY, a week where you didn't tear your ++++ up. Oh, I forgot, ya'll didn't race.

P.S. It's nights, not nites genius.

MAN GREG THE DIRT BOYS ARE BORED ...YOUR FUNNY .THANKS FOR THE LAUGH ...... IF I REMEMBER RIGHT SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF SLIDEWAYZ .MADE FUN OF MY MISPELLED WORDS ...OH WELL MAYBE OLDTIMER SYNDRUM IS CREEPING IN .. HECK DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT ...

THE PLACE TO BE ON SATURDAY NITE'S!!!!

LOOKS LIKE TO ME SOMEONE'S BEEN ON THE OTHER TRACKS WEBSITE!WELL DID YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SAW? :lol::lol::lol::D

Why? I think or jmo You be where you wont to be or feel comfortable where your at. I remember there was only aspalt here and alot of people were here or San Antonio doing what they like to do .Ask yourself am I happy where I am at ,ok. I think most of us drivers started on aspalt And gave it all you got.So be happy where you are today,but dont forget where you came from.

THE PLACE TO BE ON SATURDAY NITE'S!!!!

LOOKS LIKE TO ME SOMEONE'S BEEN ON THE OTHER TRACKS WEBSITE!WELL DID YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SAW? :lol::lol::lol::D

Yes, we have visited the website its a mighty fine one indeed, thanks for inquiring. CCSpeedway actually is the place to be on Saturday Nights, if you were to ask the opinion of ccspeedway officals, staff, drivers and fans.

Heck, CC Speedway was been ranked the highest rated weekend event in all of America,

*in a study conducted of very biased CCSpeedway Officials, Staff, Race Car Drivers, Fans, and Family and Friends of CC Speedway. Results of study exclude all persons who may diasagree or likewise be undecided. CCSpeedway is not held responsible for injury or any other kind of lawsuits or charges that may arise from this study, and the results of this study. CCSpeedway reserves the rights to alter the results of this study however it see fit. As long as the end result will benefit CCSpeedway, its drivers, sponsors, staff and or affiliates. In no way shape or form does ccspeedway condone visitors, or permanent residents of South Texas to excercise their rights to partonize more than one racing facility, but at the same time we do not recommend it. Copyright 2007 as a matter of opinion.

Tom Creacy

I apologize. I was not aware there was another track.

--------------------

Mike Creacy

CC Speedway

Announcer/Webmaster

WOW thats going a little far there dont you think.

Yes, we have visited the website its a mighty fine one indeed, thanks for inquiring. CCSpeedway actually is the place to be on Saturday Nights, if you were to ask the opinion of ccspeedway officals, staff, drivers and fans.

Not saying thats not true but why are yall talkin about closing in 3 weeks if dont get more fans in the stands. Im not bashing nor starting any trouble,but that is the word out and it would suck to see yet anther track close down. Maybe instead of making commits like this you should work with the OTHER TRACK "STS" and change your rules around so that nights that STS is closed for off nights the dirt cars like Bill Stevens and that class or pure stocks like # 6 this weekend can go race there if they want. But making comments like this is not gonna help matters just gonna make them worse. Its bad when its coming from people who help run the track. It would different if it was a driver.JMO

I don't think CC ever told the dirt drivers they could not come and play, did they?

Now, changing the rules around........ I think CC will accomodate any car that is close to the rules, like the SA cars and some of the dirt pure stocks that have been out already this year. They are not exactly within the rules, but CC has bent a bit to let these guys come have some fun.

With the rule change in the hobby class at STS, letting a modified car with a stock body come play would be like letting the CC Super Streets run with the STS Pure Stocks.......that wouldn't be exactly right for the STS pure stocks would it?

But making comments like this is not gonna help matters just gonna make them worse. Its bad when its coming from people who help run the track. It would different if it was a driver.JMO

:unsure: I have read back over my post and the one from Tom (TalkinCorpus) and I do not see anything negative about any other person or establishment. These comments were meant to be a joke and I do not see how anyone could read them as otherwise. From reading through all of the posts on this forum I do see several close to negative comments about both tracks. Bottom line is I believe everyone on this site supports the sport of racing and we need to look at innovative methods to promote the sport instead of tearing each other down. The era of Small Track Racing in Texas is dying and we need to revitalize it. If you look at all the available opportunities for a family to enjoy on Saturday night, racing is still the most affordable. As we all know asphalt racing and dirt racing are similar but still different. With a population as large as Corpus and the surrounding area and all of the race fans in the area I see no reason why both tracks can not have the stands full on Saturday night. We just need to do more to promote the sport. B)

I believe this post started with someone that just discovered the track so I am sure we have left him with a favorable impression by now. I suggest we close this post and open a new one to discus racing promotion ideas. ;)

I believe CC is on the right track by trying to expand the program.This weekend with family nite there will be lots of non racing things go on too.Many are looking foreward to the adult bicycle races and push carts.We need a bouncing castle for kids and some live bands.Making a carnival athmosphere will have positive results for a family entertainment center.Just keep adding activities.How bout a hot dog eating/bicycle 1 lap race for both adults and kids?First prise? A hot dog. :lol:

Speaking of the bicycle racing I wanna rematch with Buggin and the other's from that night, I still say my bike was "bugged". Think about it Buggin asked me to ride this bike that was way small for me to ride and when i took off, The handle bars drop down to my knees before I even got going. I got Bugged :lol: Car's almost done again, Had Graduation stuff all this week and just found out that the steering part's I went up to get from austin mite not work. so will have to see. Just hasn't been my year, lol started out good though, Thanks again to the CC staff and crew for being right there when we need ya, You guys are great. Great show guy's, Lets Keep it up boy's.

Archived