IMPORTANT INFORMATION

SassyCassie14

Important Imformation:

Bennie just called me and asked me to make this press release.

Tri City Speedway is gone forever and I37 Speedway is back and better than ever. As of 10 minutes ago, we now have a new man in charge. His name is Bennie Campbell. In case anyone doesn't know Bennie like i do, he owns the A-Plus Cash Boat Salvage Company in San Antonio. His son Jamie Campbell drives the #29 IMCA modified. Bennie has been around this great sport for many years and is a good business man.

Everything will pretty much stay the same. All the points as of right now will stay the same. All the paided registrations and parking spots will still be honored. Bennie will be having a drivers meeting friday at the drivers meeting before the races, so we can go over any questions anyone may have.

We will be racing this friday (june 15th). And then we will be racing every other week from then on.

If anyone has any questions please call Bennie at 210-861-3731 or Nell at 830-277-1776.

I will be keeping everyone posted with more details as they come available.

thank JESUS were racing! thought id loose my sanity. see everyone friday. im coming for you ricky bobby!!!!!!!

one quick question now that ive figured out this computer thing....if it dont have a steering wheel im lost, Are we still having a mechanics race this friday?

[JAMIE WILL BE TAKING PICS NEXT WEEKEND HIS FAMILY HAS BEEN GONE HE WANTS TO SPEND THE WEEKEND WITH THEM HE SAID HE WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEKEND SEE YA FRIDAY

hey greg this is cody my bro drives #55 to the left of your rig my dad was wondering if u had any takeoff tires.

Archived