What special event are we having this week?

CJY08

Wow kinda quite on here this week, Well just checking in and seeing what we have planed for this weekend? Can't wait to get back in that car and race. Great job by the way Donnie for being brave and getting out there on the track and lineing us up. Let's keep it going guy's! yeah that news sucks a little but we got to {BIG} maybe it's time for that Pit crew challenge, Or go Old school and have a tough truck Comp. lets get this Show going Give tickets to some Radio stations and Colleges. I promise you Staff and Crew at CC. Get this back to almost where it was and Us drivers will Put on a hell of a show. Thanks again CCMS for great asphalt racing and see ya at the Bull ring. I will be the one chasing that Bug down, I hope.

P.S Mr. buggin when you were gone we switched victory lane....Yeah it's in turn 4 now :lol:

Wow kinda quite on here this week, Well just checking in and seeing what we have planed for this weekend? Can't wait to get back in that car and race. Great job by the way Donnie for being brave and getting out there on the track and lineing us up. Let's keep it going guy's! yeah that news sucks a little but we got to {BIG} maybe it's time for that Pit crew challenge, Or go Old school and have a tough truck Comp. lets get this Show going Give tickets to some Radio stations and Colleges. I promise you Staff and Crew at CC. Get this back to almost where it was and Us drivers will Put on a hell of a show. Thanks again CCMS for great asphalt racing and see ya at the Bull ring. I will be the one chasing that Bug down, I hope.

P.S Mr. buggin when you were gone we switched victory lane....Yeah it's in turn 4 now :lol:

WHAT KIND OF WEEK YOU SAY ...DAN IS GONE AND BUGGIN WILL NEED YOUR HELP FINDING VICTORY LANE .DRIVERS NEED TO PUT A HELL OF A SHOW EVERY WEEK EVEN IF ITS JUST A FEW CARS .. BTW THE. PS WAS FUNNY .LOL

Lol, sorry O.T Was out in the sun too long working on the Pintos body again!!! lol, Yeah Thunders had a weird 2nd heat last week, on the last lap, 88 said she had 2 flat tire's, and got into me and we got stuck in turn 4, the 91 ran out gas right behind us and I won cuz i was closer to the flag stand :lol: But, What I was trying to say on this post is maybe it's time to go big now! I mean a few of us are getting a bad feeling about not making it. And Am not ready to give up yet. If i have to buy my freinds way in to get more people to come then I'll do it, We just need to get are name Out there and get this show going again like we had in the past. Because if something happens to CC, Then am gonna be seeing alot more of O.T in Kyle lol. and thats a long way from Corpus.

CJY08 you are going to drive all the way to kyle to race if cc stops raceing you going to race pro sadan your lucky if you are a top 5 car at cc what you want to be a top 20 or 25 in the prosadan class

CJY08 you are going to drive all the way to kyle to race if cc stops raceing you going to race pro sadan your lucky if you are a top 5 car at cc what you want to be a top 20 or 25 in the prosadan class

MAYBE HE.S HOLDING BACK AT CC .LOL OR HE MAYBE SMART ENOUGH TO SAVE HIS CAR TILL ITS TIME TO GO ..AFTER EVERYONE ELSE .S CARS ARE JUNK ..OR HE MAYBE SMART ENOUGH TO ASK SOMEONE FOR HELP TO GO FAST AT KYLE ..I DONT KNOW WHO THAT COULD BE BUT...

SEE ALOT MORE OF ME AT KYLE ..THATS SCARY ...HECK I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN TO KYLE THIS YEAR .AND THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ON THEASE CARS .MAY NOT BE THERE THIS YEAR AT ALL ..

The way its going mike, you will NEVER get the cars racing!!

SEE ALOT MORE OF ME AT KYLE ..THATS SCARY ...HECK I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN TO KYLE THIS YEAR .AND THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ON THEASE CARS .MAY NOT BE THERE THIS YEAR AT ALL ..

The way its going mike, you will NEVER get the cars racing!!

whats the matter you cant find any friends in houston to hang out with ..heck i dont blaime them .lol and you maybe right for this year noone wants to work on them ...

rick rick rick still trying to stir the pot ? hey hows your parents doing? dads eyesight still holding good? miss them at the track. could do with out u but your parents it differ....

Parents doing fine, I was in Corpus last weekend, had a party for them for their 50th wedding anniversary...they do miss the track...just not oldtimer!!!!

lol

Come on Oldtimer, You can't let these, those, {BUG'S} beat the pinto's... I mean i could handle one on one with a bug. But now there coming out from the cracks. It's like a cartoon, when the Pinto was up and running good, I only saw one bug. Now after hitting the wall, i see double the bugs. Like little birds going around the pintos head. :lol: What am Saying is I Need more PINTO HELP!!! lol And yes the horse from the dead is back alive again. ready to battle for {2ND} again. I still don't see how GB can make anything work for him on the high side it's loose up there and scary.

SET YOUR CAR UP SOFT RUN LITTLE STAGGER AND YOU CAN RUN UP TOP ..I LOVED IT WHEN I HAD TO GO UP THERE ,,DID NOT WANT TO BUT HAVEING TO BEAT JAIME GARNER ONE NIGHT I HAD TOO AND FOUND IT TO BE FUN AND OFCOURSE IT SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME ..BUT I SOON GOT OVER THAT ,,AND RAN THERE ALOT MORE ..GB HAS FIGURED IT OUT ..IF NOONE IS RUNNING THERE THAT IS WHERE YOU WANT TO SET YOUR CAR UP FOR ..WHEN JESSIE WON AT SAS ,WE SET THE CAR UP TO RUN HIGH WAY HIGH MAYBE TWO FEET SOMETIMES AWAY FROM THE WALL .I TOLD JESSIE IF HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO GO UP THERE I WOULD DO MY DARNDEST TO GET HIM THERE AND MAYBE PULL OFF A WIN ..WELL THE CLOSEST RACE IN TPS HISTORY WAS RAN THAT NIGHT .HE WON ..I A;WAYS FIGURED WHY RUN BEHIND ANOTHER CAR .CANT PASS THEM THAT WAY .LOL //

I see what your saying, why race where everyone else is, when only a few cars run on top. GB was telling me the same thing. Just didn't have a enough Steel ones to run up there but Getting a pretty fast line up there now. Now if i can just stay off peoples car doors I'll be fine :lol: but going 3 wide for 2 to 3 laps Pretty exciting race in Thunders.

I see what your saying, why race where everyone else is, when only a few cars run on top. GB was telling me the same thing. Just didn't have a enough Steel ones to run up there but Getting a pretty fast line up there now. Now if i can just stay off peoples car doors I'll be fine :lol: but going 3 wide for 2 to 3 laps Pretty exciting race in Thunders.

You made it pretty clear that you cant even race 2 wide yourself. :huh:

just thought I'd give folks an fyi on cjy08s car, the car was built to race in the 80s, we aquired it in the mid 90s or so and started racing it in prosedans, not well, as the first race took the whole right front off of it at longhorn in austin, later the car was hit at a race in kyle and took the whole rear of the car, we had a rookie driver init in san antonio and got the left front and another rookie in it in killeen and got just about all of it bent, the engine that is in it has five or six seasons on it on all types of tracks, the head has been off one time in that time, the bottom end is from a 76 granada and is stock. Gb and Lalo have raced with this vehicle several years and for what it is and and how it has performed since they took over running it, I believe it has shown well. Granted it is a bit low on power, but an updated power plant is in the works for the near future. We've had some setbacks this season, but we're not giving up on going to the front of the pack. Anyway you all keep plugging away, any racing is good racing if a show is made of it, and as soon as we can get back at it we'll join the fun, thanks for reading. Baldwin motor sports, round rock, texas

don't know who built it or where. was told it was built for his daughter to race. We aquired it in a round about way, a friend bought it from the person that was racing it in the early 90s and getting divorced, the friends wife would not let him keep it so we put it in my garage for a couple of years. My sons wanted to put it together and race it, so we bought it and got back into racing after about 15 years.

Archived