June 8th Cancelled

SassyCassie14

Sorry everyone, but that same old song is being sung once again.

At Nells request she asked me to post the following:

The races are cancelled once again because of the rain and because they don't have enough equipment right now. As long as the r word isn't in the picture, we will be racing next week.

If anyone has any questions please call Nell, at 830-277-1776 (please after 4pm)

See everyone June 15th. :D

ahh i was waiting for this...it got pretty bad in my area (san antonio) a few nights ago and i figure pleasanton got it worse, hopefully more luck next week

Has anyone from the track thought about calling Terry Dickerson (former general manager of SAS) owner of Dickerson Machinery about maybe donating the use of the piece of equipment needed? Just an idea I thought I would throw out there.

they have done that, and Terry has donated time and time again and the water truck still keeps coming up missing, and keeps being found in the Kerrville area, I will be in that area Saturday night and Sunday all day ,if I see anything to do with a racatrack prep, will call the authorities. :P:rolleyes:

Sorry everyone, but that same old song is being sung once again.

At Nells request she asked me to post the following:

The races are cancelled once again because of the rain and because they don't have enough equipment right now. As long as the r word isn't in the picture, we will be racing next week.

If anyone has any questions please call Nell, at 830-277-1776 (please after 4pm)

See everyone June 15th. :D

Archived