truex jr.

thrss1

sorry i am on vacation so nada better to do with the weather we are having so i am watching tv and playing on the confuser. its about time truex gets a win this will be the first of many.

I thought DEI was gonna have to close the shop? Perhaps they just might be able to hire a good driver and attract a decent sponsor after all. I'll keep saying this, but if Sr had wanted Jr. to own DEI he would have given it to him. A lot of people seem to forget that Teresa comes from a racing family. She might just know what she is doing too.

tony stewart purposely took him out.........then blamed the reason he took kurt out on the fact that kurt hasn't been showing anyone respect all year- and it's kurt's fault?

PLEASE!!!! somebody catch this primadonna going into his million $ coach for his lote and to pet the monkey and beat the T total piss out off him.......nobody gives tony stewart the respect he 'thinks ' he deserves like a mirror. he did that last year wrecking kahn and edwards then saying it had to be done because they had been driving over aggressive ??????????? he makes my stomach turn.

i hope very soon somebody gives him concrete teeth or safier barrier teeth , i don't care where he hits he just needs to hit.

tony stewart purposely took him out.........then blamed the reason he took kurt out on the fact that kurt hasn't been showing anyone respect all year- and it's kurt's fault?

PLEASE!!!! somebody catch this primadonna going into his million $ coach for his lote and to pet the monkey and beat the T total piss out off him.......nobody gives tony stewart the respect he 'thinks ' he deserves like a mirror. he did that last year wrecking kahn and edwards then saying it had to be done because they had been driving over aggressive ??????????? he makes my stomach turn.

i hope very soon somebody gives him concrete teeth or safier barrier teeth , i don't care where he hits he just needs to hit.

You tell 'em horse! I can always rely on you to put things just right. :lol:

ouch! tell'em sp

Kurt came on pit road after the accident and ran into the side of Tony's car. The bad part is he almost nailed a crewman...the guy had to jump on Tony's hood to avoid Kurt. He then did a cute burn out as he fled the scene. Prevoked or not it was a very dumb move and I'm sure he'll pay for it.

i think they should fight it out. tony could use some of that stale as can be subway bread to use as a bat and kurt can unpin his ears and use one for a shield and the other as a fan to cool fatboy off after he overheats himself.

lmao that was a good one..........no matter what happened on the track, there was no call for him to pull that in the pits.......he could have killed a crew man who had nothing to do with what stewart did on the track.......im sure he will get some kind of fine, and points deduction.........needs to miss a race though, for being such an idiot.

I just watched the deal on pit road. I think Bush needs to be parked for at least 5 races.

Maybe even suspend the whole Team...

i'll admit what kurt did was dumb.......but what should happen to stewart?...the guy has turn into a rolling (ego) weapon. and then everybody goes 'well that's just tony'........BS. his actions are going to cause somebody's reaction to get him or innoccent people hurt. then nascar never does anything to him , time after time.

Just watched the video on the nascar website, busch got into biffle just before he wrecked with tony. What are the others suppose to do, just slow down and get out of his way? From biffles in car camra, tony bounced off the wall, he didnt have any more room to give unless check up and let someone wreck him. the video shows alot of angles, but it looks like busch expected everyone to let him win.

the in car i saw showed tony turn down......and every angle and view i saw had him as close as two foot off of the wall , with a hard arch to 7' still pushing down after contact then tearing his own car to hell to take one final shot.

anyways WAY TO GO TRUEX!

I agree tony turned down comming out of the turn, and then busch ran him up the track, the video i saw was from d. cross article and clearly showed the 20 bouncing off the wall when seeing it from the 16 camra.

And yes he did finish him off on the straight. And if i was that crew member, I would have pulled big ears out of the car right there on pit road and beat the sh, cra, stuff out of him in front of God and everyone!

Archived