no racing this friday june 1

Flagman

It's good to see that information finally got passed down. I for one really believe there needs to be a liason between Nell and the racers/fans. I nominate Cassy. She did a great job for Chico. Information was put out in a timely manor and accurate. Sorry to put you on the spot but... :P

I vote for Jay Hallas

Careful what you wish for Darin!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the nomination you guys. my mom and I accept your nominations for being president and vice president. Thanks. We will do our best. Everyone report to work next friday between 5 and 6pm. See you then.

Make sure you bring a good attitude, extra car parts, fuel and for Darin and Greg, an extra motor. Come ready to play in the dirt!!!!!!!!!

And Greg, our car is running low on Azul (its having Azul withdrawls). Please come loaded.

Now that Nell has the track back in her custody, my mom (who's sitting next to me, telling me what to put) will not be working the pit window anymore. She wants to thank everybody for being so patient with her at the window. And to all the hairless wrists, she never got the hang of putting the arm bands on without getting your hairs. She had a lot of fun getting to know everybody. Now she will be back in the spectator stands drinking her Azul!!! hahahaha

Thank You, Cindy Hunter

Archived