RACING

Redneckracer not cool to diss any class that race at South Texas Speedway ...who cares how many cars are out there atleast were out there racing right ......

I don't think it's intended as a diss as much as it states an obvious truth. Unfortunately, the Thunder car count hasn't been up as it has in the past. It doesn't bode well for a particular class when only two cars show up to race.

Well I look at it this way at least we have stuck it out and we are supportting Owen and his track. Im sure if some people were in are situation they would have already ran off to the other track. What it there was only 5 purestock or bombers im sure redneckracer would probably have already went to CC or just quit. Well not us the season is early and you never know whats gonna happen. So till then just keep the stupid comments to yourself cause it doesnt help the track any. 5 cars is 5 more cars that other tracks dont have. <_<

I know there are more than two thunders. I said, at their last scheduled event, only two showed up. I'm glad to see you guys out there and think a large Thunder class provides some great racing. Get on the phone and get your boys back out there!

sooner or later there will be more thunder hopefuly sooner than later yes everone should know how quick you can get sts all bent out of shape but it is fun to read what he has to say when it happens

i was not tring to diss anyone. racin is racin. i was just stating a fact. and NO i would not go to CC. asphalt is only for to get to the dirt track. you said that your 4 banger can beat mine any time any place, well i guess we have a race. but let tell you that you have a hole lot more money tied up in your car than i do. mine is 100% stock. if you have a 4 banger that can beat a v8, then you got some deep pockets.

again i was not tring to diss any one.

WOW! I "semi-retire" and look what happens!!! They start dissing the Thunders!!! Ok guys, I might have to come back a couple of nights to stir the pot back up!! I guess I got to get the truck up to speed again...but it won't take two years like for oldtimer!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived