VET

HiTech

I COULD NOT JOIN THE SERVICE OF THIS GREAT NATION WHEN I WAS YOUNG . AFTER BEING HIT BY a CAR IN 1971 AND HAVEING SOME MUSCLE DAMMAGE DONE TO MY LEFT LEG .ALL SERVICES TURNED ME DOWN ........... SO I NEVER GOT TO SERVE IN A WAY I WANTED TOO ...................................SO THE BEST I CAN DO ..IS HONOR AND BE VERY PROULD OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND THANK THEM FOR ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT THEY HAVE HAD TO INDURE THROUGH ALL THE WARS .NOW AND OLD ...............YOU HAVE PAID DEARLY FOR MY FREEDOM ............... GOD BLESS YOU GUYS. THANKS ..

I COULD NOT JOIN THE SERVICE OF THIS GREAT NATION WHEN I WAS YOUNG . AFTER BEING HIT BY a CAR IN 1971 AND HAVEING SOME MUSCLE DAMMAGE DONE TO MY LEFT LEG .ALL SERVICES TURNED ME DOWN ........... SO I NEVER GOT TO SERVE IN A WAY I WANTED TOO ...................................SO THE BEST I CAN DO ..IS HONOR AND BE VERY PROULD OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND THANK THEM FOR ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT THEY HAVE HAD TO INDURE THROUGH ALL THE WARS .NOW AND OLD ...............YOU HAVE PAID DEARLY FOR MY FREEDOM ............... GOD BLESS YOU GUYS. THANKS ..

I too wish to thank all veterans for their service to our country,i was proud to serve during the Vietnam era up thru the Iranian hostage snafu onboard Submarines for 10 years and if not for a medical discharge would do it again in a heart beat.THANK YOU VETERANS!!!!

thanX to all .......foremost for me, my grandad- retired navy..korean war , vietnam ( and a whole lot more places than i can remember).

-jmo.........to support the troops you have to support the mission. you can't have one with out the other even if you don't agree with it. if people spend half as much time trying to find and offer real solutions as they did protesting and bashing the government which allows them those freedoms , the world would be a better place as well. remember you are an american and you didn't get to be one by tucking tail and bailing when times got tough.

now "back home again in indiana"!!!!!

I want to add my thanks to all those that have served but mostly I want to honor those who have made the supreme sacrifice while serving in the armed forces of this great nation. That is what Memorial Day is all about. I served and retired from the military and would do it all over again if I had to. My only regret was having to retire. Participation in our armed forces declines with each passing year but I do honestly believe that the spirit of the American People will always be with us. And as long as that is the case we need not fear a foreign takeover. Again, thanks to all those that have served and a salute to all those who died keeping our country free.

Dano :)

thanX to all .......foremost for me, my grandad- retired navy..korean war , vietnam ( and a whole lot more places than i can remember).

-jmo.........to support the troops you have to support the mission. you can't have one with out the other even if you don't agree with it. if people spend half as much time trying to find and offer real solutions as they did protesting and bashing the government which allows them those freedoms , the world would be a better place as well. remember you are an american and you didn't get to be one by tucking tail and bailing when times got tough.

now "back home again in indiana"!!!!!

very well said . your not so crazy after all ....how poeple forget 911 ...

Archived