Racing

stsracer

Seems that some people just cant quit running there mouth about the dirt track saying there is always fights and theres no good side by side racing. Wow I just dont see that being true. Maybe all those people in the stands are just made out of cardboard or somethin. O well some people should be glad they race where they race. :)

Yeah I know....................................I know where the real raicng is. And so do hundreds and hundreds of people. Feel kinda sorry for the ones that race over there that dont get on here and run their mouths. [edited out by Nick Holt, 5/21/07] Post the pic.

tim...just looks whos doing the talking. i wouldnt put much stock in what he says. hey owen did you get a pic of the stands Sat? If you did you should post it for the world to see.

Hey Jason,how are you??? I'm really glad you all had a full house Sat. We had 26 free tickets from the dirt track. We will honor all free tickets. So you see we are working together. Maybe you all will take our discount tickets. I will get off now. Just keeping in touch. Carol Yocum

Glad to see you all working with us Carol, we have been excepting the $2.00 off coupons from CC without any problems. I think everyone should be happy to have a place to race and be thankful Corpus has 2 tracks instead of no track. Im with you poorboy lets hope everyone has full grandstands and full pits and make Corpus the best racing city in Texas.

Owen

Actually there are three tracks here in CC. South Texas Speedway has a track within a track,The Slot Car Track. Come on out and watch the best racing there is while your kids have a blast racing on the Slot Car Track.And remember Slot Car Racers keep it in the groove. :lol:

I do not believe that was rude at all Jason. I do not know who Carol Yocum is but obviously she is not a friend of South Texas Speedway. So if she gets on their forum page to brag about taking South Texas Speedway free tickets to let people into her track, she pretty much deserves what she gets. She was the one that was sarcastic and Jason did not call her names so I think it was fine. I am not a Jason backer, but that was FUNNY!

:lol:

Well there was a lot going on that night in Corpus and on TV so the fact that CCS only had 26 people isnt all that bad. Hope it gets better next week.

now thats funny i dont care who you are!!! :lol:

Hold on now Destroyer== didn't say they had 26 people == said they honered 26 free tickets for the "Dirt Track". At least that what I got out of it... Anyone read it different??

Paw

:lol:

Well there was a lot going on that night in Corpus and on TV so the fact that CCS only had 26 people isnt all that bad. Hope it gets better next week.

now thats funny i dont care who you are!!! :lol:

Hold on now Destroyer== didn't say they had 26 people == said they honered 26 free tickets for the "Dirt Track". At least that what I got out of it... Anyone read it different??

Paw

Whats your point. Just asking. :huh:

I do not believe that was rude at all Jason. I do not know who Carol Yocum is but obviously she is not a friend of South Texas Speedway. So if she gets on their forum page to brag about taking South Texas Speedway free tickets to let people into her track, she pretty much deserves what she gets. She was the one that was sarcastic and Jason did not call her names so I think it was fine. I am not a Jason backer, but that was FUNNY!

I SEE YOUR NEW HERE ..SHE CAROL OWNS CC SPEEDWAY ..

That is even more reason she should not be replying on South Texas Speedway forum. The track promoters ask us not to start trouble or spread rumors on these forums. I believe we should not also because it does not benefit racing at all. Why should she get on another track's forum to smart off? She should mind her own track's business and make that a better place to race.

That is even more reason she should not be replying on South Texas Speedway forum. The track promoters ask us not to start trouble or spread rumors on these forums. I believe we should not also because it does not benefit racing at all. Why should she get on another track's forum to smart off? She should mind her own track's business and make that a better place to race.

I don't see where she was smarting off she was just making a statement to Jason and letting him know that CC Speedway is honoring the free passes from the dirt track just like the dirt track is taking the 2 dollar off tickets from CC Speedway.Also if you would read the forums under C C Speedway you will see that the ones that racer dirt also go there and post also.Besides I would think if Owen had a problem with waht Carol said he would not have commented back to her and he would have gotten in touch with her and let her know.

Just adding my 2 cents--Robin

there is no rift or fighting between the two tracks .and i dont know of any drivers that are between the tracks ..and there wont be .. now some have fun egg.ing each other on but its all in fun .. just aboult every one that races has raced at cc .and and alot have raced at sts ..not me but i would like to some day .so noone else is makeing this a big deal ..lets all have fun racen at the track of your choice and be glad to have two going at this time .and may both fill the stands ..salute ..btw ..i think two tracks running can be a good thing ..maybe not enough cars for both ..but with two running more poeple will hear aboult them and maybe come out and build cars ..fans in the stands alwaysgets someone buying or building a car to race ..

Archived