What was toyota thinking

Ford27

I was driving down the road today and see a truck that looks like a ford but says turd on the side! apperently it really says T.R.D for toyata racing development but it sure looks like a turd to me.....does that make the owner a turd driver? hmmmm

I've got an F-350 crewcab thats says your DREAMIN'....

I've run a regular cab 5.7(new style) and three Crewmax's... The only one that even came close was the guy who lost first round and tried to get a run on me...

Bow your head in shame it's a TURD!

on edit: just cause it's got a Big motor doesn't mean they know how to drive...

Edited by KISS_Racing

landlord,

I'm just tugging his chain. My family has owned 10 Toyota's since I was a kid. Including 3 trucks, my dad currently drives a Tacoma and loves it. His next truck will be a Tundra Crewmax.

One of my best friends works here in S.A. at the Tundra plant and raves about how good they are and how well they are built. If Toyota evers decides to put their Diesel in the Crewmax, I'll end up buying one. Because of what my dad does for a living, I can buy just about any vehicle at a savings, so when I bought my F-350 it was cause it had what I needed on it. My choice was actually a Cheby, but those Allisons werent holding together, so I opted for the Ford. All in all I've been happy with the 7.3, but wouldn't have owned a 6.0...

peace...

Edited by KISS_Racing

I really don't understand why everyone is so down on Toyota.They do make good trucks and are "American made" something you can't say about all the others.

Toyota has 14 plants in the us......ford closed 14 in the U.S in 2006....toyotas U.S prodution accounts for less than 20 percent of its sales. Fords overseas production acounts for less than 20 percent of sales.|Mexico has an assembly plant but there are hundreds of plants across the U.S that produce american cars with american parts. Big 3 profits go to Detroit.Toyotas goes to japan. My american trucks have all lasted over 200k miles.except that old 79 that found it's way into the lake...lol ....fords look like fords toyotas look like ...well fords.lol if ya like toys thats cool, it is AMERICA and you got that right. I'M sure they are good trucks although a bit expensive for my taste. And this wasnt meant to be a bash...but come on who would put turd on the side of thier cars and trucks....couldnt they at least ask an american if they saw a problem with TRD.

P.S this was all in fun...please no kamikazis,sumo wrestlers, samuris or ninja warriors threatning to bruce lee me to death for the glory of the rising sun!

landlord,

oh, don't get me wrong... I love my Stroke also... I love flyin up on RICE at 130 and watching them try to out run the big truck... Here is the bottom line, since my ex-father -in-law worked for GM in Kansas City I always had said I'd back US manufaturers when I could; but those U.S. manufacturers need to get with the program. Being loyal to U.S. products is one thing, but when the POS that you are buying is over priced and over rated you tend to look elsewhere... My stroke will maybe go 300,000 miles where as that Toyota will go probably go 500,000 miles... I plan to bury my Stroke, unless someone comes along with a good offer I just can't pass up... I have thought about the new 6.4 with twins and decided as I did with the 6.0 to wait and see whhat kind of trouble they will have...