Clash of the Titans, Outlaw Street Car Nationals, Memorial weekend

Memorial Day Nationals

May 26, 2007

Free Tech Cards

For all Pro Classes

Clash fans better be on the look out because The Clash of the Titans Outlaw Streetcar Nationals are coming home to San Antonio Raceway and we are looking to shatter all attendance records, as San Antonio Raceway is invaded Memorial day weekend and featuring some of the biggest names in Outlaw drag racing. Saturday May 26th, thousands of fans will witness The worlds fastest streetcars square up in a major league battle of the best racers in the country.

This will bring the opportunity for racing fans to see some of the fastest Outlaw cars on the planet. Come witness for yourself the world’s fastest 10.5 tire freak show and The worlds fastest Pro Mods running in the 6 second zone at over 200+ mph . San Antonio Raceway will be truly amazing. In addition to Outlaw and Pro Mod, over 200 race cars are expected at this event.

Drag racing of this caliber is more than worth the entry fee, but The Clash of the Titans Outlaw Streetcar Nationals event is not just a drag race. The event will feature a Auto Show and Shine Spectacular, Free Swap meet for all you motor heads, a Manufactures Midway, Jet Car exhibition and plenty more. With what we have planned, this is a can not miss kind of event. Just check out the list below of planned activities:

Make sure to visit any O’reilly auto parts store to pick up discount tickets.

2007 COTT Event Highlights:

Heads-up, Pro-tree, Worlds Fastest Streetcar action

Pro Outlaw – 6 Sec. 200mph Pro Mod

Procharger Outlaw 10.5 – 6 Sec. 200 mph Streetcars

Super street - 7 sec. 175mph street cars

Pro Street – 4 sec. 1/8 mile street cars

True 10.5 – 7 sec. ¼ mile Street cars

Cheap Street – 8 sec. ¼ mile Streetcars

Bracket races

Manufacturer’s Midway

Exhibition Jet car show

Swap Meet

Friday, May 25th.

Gates open (vendors setup, racers registration, Tech) at 3pm

Test and Tune 6pm

1st round qualifying 9pm

Saturday, May 26th.

Gates open (Vendor Set-up, Racers Tech & Auto show registration) 9am

Spectator gates open 10am

Time Trials 10am

Pro qualifying 12noon, 2pm, 4pm

First round Eliminations for brackets and Index classes. 6pm.

Host Hotel Info:

Red Roof Inn

4403 IH-10E

San Antonio,TX. 78219

210-333-9430

Clash racers rate is $41.99 +Tax for Doubles or singles.

Must ask for clash rate

www.theclashofthetitans.com

Reb,I don't get a plug in all this action,I got to prep the track and keep all this horsepower hooked up and then turn em loose every run.I turned down a 4 day gig at the Sooner Nationals in Tulsa,Oklahoma to do this race-lol.By the way,you coming to hang out with me on the line and get a sensory overload and check out the eye candy that seems to hang with these type of high horsepowered cars.

If your plans change,and you're looking for a race,come on down and hang out.Yep,the Tulsa deal was hard to pass up,but our agreement is if a National race doesnt conflict with a big race at SAR,then I can go do the National,if it was a regular race going on instead of the Clash,I'd be in Tulsa next weekend.Divisional races I go work regardless,because SAR has their schedule worked around those races.

Archived