Jancowski wins 20-lap Road Runner event - 1st time out!

NickHolt

Wade Jancowski (spelling), Jody Wayne Stuart's engine man, took the 20 lap Road Runner event at THR. Mona Turner was right on his bumper for most of the race with Houston Motorsports Park driver Ty Daniels coming in third, nearly side by side with Turner.

First all green event of the night.

Nick

Congratulations WADE. Not too shabby for your 1st ever race. Congrats to Mona too. Wish I could have been there to see it. Got a lap by lap commentation from Bryon Reed.

Did I just invent a word???

On Edit:

Thanks for the updates Nick.

Edited by bigfat

Ummmm Jody.....maybe you let him drive all the time, 1 race-1 win, AND he had all the doors on it at the end of the night. :lol::P;)

I really wish I could have seen it Reb . From what I'm being told, Wade drove the wheels right off of it. I, on the other hand, do tend to drive the door off of it. Super job Wade. Really sorry to hear they were announcing it was me the whole race. ;) . They didn't figure out it was you until it wound up in the winners circle. That gave it away. :lol:

Congrats wade good job on your first race to get a win... :)

Jody where were you at?????

How many RR's showed up for this one.... I couldnt make this one had prior commentments that couldnt be changed.... I have the car ready now though... :) The freaking exhuast and brakes kicked my butt on this car but I think its safe to drive now that I cant stop it... LoL LoL

Congratulations, I bet the road runners handle just like the shifter carts. :lol: Was Wade running Jody's car?

Jason Ray

Who woke up the Yankee. Go Squeallers.