modified payout?

mod_driver

Whats up with our payout this year? Payout start off good at the top and then just drops off! $25 to start for 12th place and down and even $30 for 11th thats pretty bad that the bottom end of our payout is the same as the bombers, somethings not right. Last year i believe it was $40 to start, that was a little better at least i got my pit pass back and a little bit of gas money for the tow home. I just don't know if its worth the hall down there.

if a driver/owner only knew the cost to open a track.it would have many saying THANK YOU to the promotors. if cutting the purse here and there is what it takes,so be it.i know that if the track was to close,then what?.lots will say that there are other tracks to race at.wait till you start figuring out the cost of travel.i am not saying in any way or form that this might happen at sts.but lets be real,there are not many around .and to bring this out in an open forum is like a bash.there is private emails or even a phone call.i know that OWENS number is posted.to all the crews at all the tracks,THANK YOU!!!!!! frank t

yall all know what a good nites racing is dont ya..... when u can drive your car on to the trailer after the race, git out with a big shit eating grin, tie down and have a cold one with your buddies..... if you place high in the race its a bonus..... thats how i figure it.. oh i will donate one and half times the donation so come by and get my dollar and 50 cents...... :lol:

Archived