Delahoya vs. Mayweather

bigfat

Delahoya in 8

mayweather in a split decision. De La Hoya should have won as he was the champ and he took the fight to mayweather. Mayweather landed the better punches but played defense the whole time. Mayweather Sr. even said if you went by points De La Hoya should have won.

boring uneventful fight. Mayweather won but Delahoya did take the fight to him.

My dad was a huge boxing fan. Not so much the knock down drag outs but the art of boxing. He probably would have enjoyed last nights fight. I guess that's why I still watch "the big fights". Probably 1.6 million or so pay per view customers multiplied by $54. That's a lot of moola. Just couldn't wait to watch it on HBO free next weekend though.

Hey big I heard the ending sucked bad from the reports in the paper today... Was it really that crappy??? BTW if you had dish network you would have to be carefull not to order it, every time a commercial came on for it there was a box on the screen to order now.. LoL LOL Talk about aggressive marketing tactics.... :)

BTW Richmond race is looking fairly un eventfull, but I did like the lap that the saw-zaw took around the track.... LOL LOL Is it 2:30 yet so the SPURS can be on TV????? LoL :)

its OT son again and im not really a big fan of boxing but i say GO SPURS GO and that the spurs will take it in 5 games like they did against the nuggets and now they wont have to worry about the mavs and the annoying mark cuban

Archived