Looking for ride/rides

spedfrk

I would like to drive a modified, truck and or late model. Is anyone willing to let me buy a one night or two night ride in your car? I'm looking to get some seat time in some different cars. I don't care the track or the weekend.

I think mine is fine. I replaced the water pump and both pulleys. I also hooked up the sway bar and new front springs. Also a revlimiter to keep it under 7200rpms. I hope that will make a big difference. I will keep running my car, although I just got a new boat so I'm kind of excited about that. I want to run some different cars along with mine, I would even trade rides for a weekend. I just want to be a little experienced in a lot of different kind of cars.

I think of racing probebly 22 of 24 hrs per day. I hate looseing. I will be racing alot. Besides "Fish stink, Racing fuel is sweet." I wish Racer 88 and I could run together again... "good times".

By the way I worked on the car not the fishing tackle this weekend....

KEN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKIN'?DO YOU THINK SOMEONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD LET YOU DRIVE THERE MODIFIED?HAVE YOU TAKEN A LOOK AT YOUR CAR LATELY?YOU ARE TO CHEAP TO BUY DIRT TIRES,NOW WE KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SAVING YOUR MONEY FOR!!A BOAT!

:lol: YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU BOUGHT A 33' BOAT,DAMN JUST GO BUY YOU A MODIFIED!

HAVE A NICE DAY,TIGHT A$$!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:P:P:P

hey ken i hear there might be a ride in carolina around february of next year. might think about putting your resume' in now and start looking at the other track for rides to start your new asphalt career, you can do it.......just ask for teresa when u get there

She already called... I'm just not sure what I would do with all the money. Then if I won the Championship how would that make Jr. feel like. Besides the best drivers run in texas anyway. I think I'll turn her down...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know... Maybee $500 plus Driver pays for gas entry fees and owner keeps the winnings.

I'm just guessing here...

Their might be someone who has a car but can't afford to race every week that might take the offer.

Archived