2007 Rules

The 2007 rules for Wichita Speedway have been posted on the internet. Go to Wichitaspeedway.com. Just for a quick correction on the mod 4 rules. Only the nonported heads are subject to be claimed. Only the Ford aluminum heads are not allowed. There is no claim on ported heads or if you weigh 2350 .lbs.

The 2007 rules for Wichita Speedway have been posted on the internet. Go to Wichitaspeedway.com. Just for a quick correction on the mod 4 rules. Only the nonported heads are subject to be claimed. Only the Ford aluminum heads are not allowed. There is no claim on ported heads or if you weigh 2350 .lbs.

Cool - Thanks for the update...

WHY ARE THE ALUMINUM HEADS EXCLUDED .. TPS HAS DONE A GOOD JOB OF SLOWING OURS DOWN ..LALO HAS A CAST HEAD THAT IS DARN NEAR FASTER THAN OUR HEAD ...

Oldtimer: You were incorrect when you posted:

"WHY ARE THE ALUMINUM HEADS EXCLUDED (at Wichita Speedway).. TPS HAS DONE A GOOD JOB OF SLOWING OURS DOWN ..LALO HAS A CAST HEAD THAT IS DARN NEAR FASTER THAN OUR HEAD" ...

TPS 2007 Rules are allowing all three Esslinger heads to run at Thunder Hill Raceway without any size of restrictor plate under an R&D observation period (length tba).

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Neil,

Stop confusing oldtimer with the facts! Can't you see he's trying to make a point here? LOL

Nick

LOL ... TRYING ..........JUST KINDA WANTING TO KNOW HOW THEY COME ABOULT EXCLUDING THOSE HEADS .. [ NEIL I KNOW . ] WE WILL BE SEEING YOU ..

I can no longer explain anything about Wichita Speedway!!!!!! I do know there trying to cut the costs of engines;although my cast head is just as expensive as the arca. So i give up.

when we bought our arca it was around $3800 for the head ..250 for the intake .. $500 for the headers ..

probably so /not in the market for one ..there is a driver down here who has a really good cast head .. roller and all .. fast head ..he wants to sell it ..i may buy it ..for 2000 dallors .. shoot when i started racen the fords you could build a head for 300 and be fast ..not anymore ..

Archived