Colt James

97car

Damn, I wonder if it was under my Maxim. Nice props Colt.

Congrats, Colt for making the Speed51 top rankings in their short track draft list:

13) Colt James (ASA Challenge) – Football players have had some great names over the years, Mike Quick, “Mean Joe” Greene, Teddy Bruschi, but racecar drivers have gone toe-to-toe with the pigskinners in this category. Colt James is just another one of those in a long-line of classic names. Colt, like his name portrays, is strong and fast. He’s been an undiscovered talent in Texas for the last couple of years, but his big triumph at the ASA Challenge race his homestate of Texas earlier this year put him on the map. Many people don’t know he has turned pro once before, but not on the playing field. He was an engineer for Chip Ganassi Racing a couple years ago. The tall, lanky kid is a season-away from being prime for the big time. (2006 Draft Position: Not Listed)

http://www.speed51.com/2007_stories/Specia...raft_11-25.html

• 5 weeks later...

Here's the other post that goes with yours Ford27. I just saw it the other day myself. Wonder how 97 got the jump on us. The mail must be really slow here in La Vernia.

Here's the other post that goes with yours Ford27. I just saw it the other day myself. Wonder how 97 got the jump on us. The mail must be really slow here in La Vernia.

Must be , Im from the same area....looked at last months mag and yep he's in there too....

mail is not slow,he was in last months to jody.

You mean to tell me I got this months issue before last months??? Must be a mag thief in the nieghborhood or I didn't get that one. That's alot of love for him though. Nice job 15.

Maybe Newman delivers my mail. The drunk goat would be an upgrade.