Camber rule for THR is 1". Mark C's 38 had 1 3/4" of camber. He didn't have any spacers in it but the car was bent in a wreck at SAS. Not sure how that can be fixed. As for the other guy, I didn't hear.

On edit.

The Grand Stock race was one of the better races last night. Didn't get to see the 8 car Hobby race because we were staging for the 6 car Road Runner race.

Camber rule for THR is 1". Mark C's 38 had 1 3/4" of camber. He didn't have any spacers in it but the car was bent in a wreck at SAS. Not sure how that can be fixed. As for the other guy, I didn't hear.

I think a frame machine will pretty much fix that.

The 48 had a pretty good time. Little hard to get a handle on 3-4 but we will work on making it better. Love the pit layout. Much better than being trapped in the middle. Lots more room too.

Cletus, we were watching you pretty close, never saw the rat jump ship. Is he still there? Maybe you need to give him a little helmet :ph34r:

Hey sorry that I didnt get to stop and say hi to you guys... Kinda busy burning up my altenator and putting air back in my tires lol... Didnt get to see your race but looks like ya were able to drive it back on the trailer and to me thats a good night...

Marc Roy

#24 THR Hobby Stock

Archived