Kelly Shryock(sp?)

Howard Willis

John-O-Whittington(sp?)

Chris Brown

George White

Steve Whiteaker Jr.

Rodney Sanders

Randy Timms

Many more,List your pick.I say one of these guys.I'm goin out on a limb and picking Kelly Shryock for tonites A-Main. :unsure: .Do it again tomorrow and Sundays show also.Come on take your pick!

The texas guys like Geo and Willis will be hard to beat. Willis will be at his home track one night. That Skyrocket is bad fast and hard to beat though. Might get you to make Cody a Geo #10 body for his slot car. See ya Saturday.

Tough choice......Kelly is the hottest driver in the series right now, Jason is always a threat...anywhere and Howard will have track experience at either of the tracks. I'll say each of them will pick up a win over the weekend.

If Howard and Jason put on a show like they did at Modified Nationals @ RGS a few years ago, that alone will be worth the price of admission for the entire weekend.

And who can forget the initial USMTS race at RGS in 2003.....Jason Krohn, Skeet Amason and Lawrence Mikulencak going three wide on the last lap for the win. Well maybe Lawrence would like to forget it.....he ended up spinning.

I'm with you on that one Reb,would have liked to been there myself.With STS running this past weekend did not want to upset 30 or so kids ready to race slot cars and not show up.Can't wait till November when they come to Corpus.Thanks for all the results.

I caught the Saturday show, and it was well worth seeing! To put it in perspective, at the finish all cars were within a quarter of a lap of the winner.

Local boy John Wittington got the hard charger award Friday night for going from 18th to 4th, and he did relatively well Saturday too (8th, I think). Dunn from Dallas, and his teammate Clonch did well all weekend (Clonch got 3rd Sunday), as did Paul White from Temple (2nd Sunday). At one point in Saturday's main Wittington was right behind Shryock, with White and Dunn and another two Texas cars right behind him!

I'll certainly go to this show again. I have to think the local/regional guys were pumped up over the experience and the results.

Archived