Larsen is back and ready to tech!

Alright Pro Sedans,is everyone ready to rumble!!!!!I will be one of Neils officials on Saturday(but will be wishing I was doorhandle to doorhandle with all of you).........................I just wanted to remind the aircooled cars that (2) new hoosier slicks await the first aircooled car to win a Pro Sedan feature race, will any of the dinosaurs step up and claim this prize????? :D ...............Good Luck to all and we will see ya'll Saturday............Randy

randy are you going to be checking that 55 bug .i hear he has some of that illegal porch motor stuff in it .. and i want to know who is checking you while you check them aint nothing like haveing the car and motor builder tecking you car ..lol ..may just see you there ..without car ..so do you need an assistant ..i want to check the fords lol

com'on up oldtimer. get ya some famous toolbox bbq. besides we miss that smilin face :P

trying toget 84.s no starting solved from way down here in cc ..ign broke down last week at cc .maybe just the points .hard to check 150 miles away ..and i told knightblade he had to get his car ready or im not comeing..lol anyway going toget with jessie and make sure he wants to go .need a 350 or 500 carb just to throw on the 84 .the one he has isnt very good ..bog bog bog ... flat spot big time ..half throtle ..then again its a pure stock motor ..bbq the good part is lalo bbq.s at work all the time so i can sneak over and get some ..i

Archived