Raining in Corpus?

MatKam10

Thanks Poorboy. Let's just say, if I would have lost another cylinder or 2, I could have been legal for the Thunders. Motor got hot and bent some valves in a couple of cylinders, but I think we will have her back this weekend. Public announcement: Change your water temp gauge every now and then.

Thanks Poorboy. Let's just say, if I would have lost another cylinder or 2, I could have been legal for the Thunders. Motor got hot and bent some valves in a couple of cylinders, but I think we will have her back this weekend. Public announcement: Change your water temp gauge every now and then.

You know...I looked at the standings and nowhere did I see in the listing about anybody having any problems...just had the place finishes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc etc etc.... :D:D

And Greg...watch it with the Thunder jokes!!!! LOL :unsure:

OK .....I will,,,,,I'm looking for it ,,,,,,still looking,,,,,,,still looking,,,,,,,,I think I need some help on this one :D

OK .....I will,,,,,I'm looking for it ,,,,,,still looking,,,,,,,still looking,,,,,,,,I think I need some help on this one :D

buggin its up front . i checKed your radiator saterday and it looked fine .......

Hey,how bout if you SS guys have all your cyls and let me run with you???Bet I could get in the top 5. :lol:

I'll put up $30.00 to the best time this Saturday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK GB can you use $30.00 or any one like to get it. time by the score keeper at the track

Buggin, why don't you qualify at the front of the line and let me qualify at the end of the line <_< Did you get that deal set up like we talked about?

Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAT D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now you like to drive the BUG,,,,,,,,,,last year,,,,,,,,, your the one that kick me off the track for one drop of oil :lol:;):o

DAM G.B. I WANTED TO RUN 15.97 ON STREET TIRES BUT GOT TO GO TO KYLE DAM.

Top Dog,,,,,,,,,,,,that sux,,,,,,,,,, its going to be fun to see what class wins the money,,,,,,,,,i bet its going to be the TT class

maybe I'll make it a bigger pot

don if you can just get buggin to add a kitty dry dropper under his car he can drop oil and spread kittydry and sweap as he goes ..he already has the broom ..go buggin .go buggin . hey bugger why dont you drive that car up in my garage i need my sealing cleaned .. you maybe on to something with that .... :D . hey you guys be safe ....

It will be a SS car that gets fastest time.The question is which one,Greg?other Greg? Troy? prehaps someone else?I will be lucky to get near the top in my class,I dont really have new tires or anything and my good carb is not fixed yet.Im looking at around a 16.40.

If splat dont get that sprinkler system fixed we will have to change his name from splat to splatter. :lol: Thats OK Shawn,maybe I can help some.

Charley,this is your time to set the fast time now.You did it earlier this year so go for it.Im guessing the other cars are not ready yet,season started too soon.

If anyone is intrested,RGS still has the one free from teck race per year and next week CC is closed.A chance to run with a lot of cars again.I have been asked to drive a team Toyota to shake it down.(new car)See youall tonight.

Now you tell me.... :lol: yeah my car don't run so good at 250 degrees and no Oil. Oh well had a great time watcing Will and GB go at it, in the middle of the track. Best seat in the House. Great Job Guys, and sorry again for putting my drops of oil down with the rest of the leakers.

sorry again for putting my drops of oil down with the rest of the leakers.

DROPS OF OIL!!!!????I'd hate to see how you take medicine or cook Charley if it ever ask for a "DROP"!!!!!!

That sure looked like ALOT of DROPS to me!!!!!!!

BTW...they have a some new inventions out you might want to try...a water temp gauge and a little thingy call a dipstick...it's real cool...it lets you know how much oil you have.... :blink::blink::P

Archived