The ballard of oldtimer

thumper

Too much time on my hands,here goes

Mader cooked a tator and thought that it was nice

Then he cooked another and added up some spice.

Said"You know the simple things is what makes life good to me"

"Come and share my tator and a little company"

The end. :lol:

I really think its time to go racing,Im going stirr crazy and feel like THE SHINING is happening.I was going to get a Mohalk doo like bugman and pinto but all I got was bald.I pulled out the Jolly Rodger from Riverside days to fly again but it fell apart.Thumper is rolling with a limp so it must be true what they say that "If you dont use it you loose it"Mike,your not skeeret to run against an older than you timer are you?Get one of them cars out of your garage and see if you still got it.Before its too late for both of us. Time to fly.

GB NOW THATS FUNNY AS HELL ..HOPE YOU DIDNT BLOW A FUSE THINKING THAT ONE UP ..MAYBE I CAN FIND AN OLD CAR WITH A BUMPER SO THUMPER CAN PUSH ME AROUND .. BUT REALLY IF YOU WANT TO RACE ME .COME ON UP TO KYLE WHEN I RACE IF THATS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL IT AND WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN ..YOU KNOW IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO RACE YOU SIDE BY SIDE .KIND LET YOU KNOW HOW OTHERS FELT RACEN ME YEARS AGO IF I STILL HAVE IT .... YOU KNOW I CAN STILL DRIVE IT SIDEWAYS .ASLONG AS MY FOOT DONT GET HOOKED BETWEEN THE GAS PEDAL AND FLOORBOARD LIKE IT DID THE NIGHT I DROVE JESSIES CAR AND SPUN OUT .. MAYBE SEAN WILL HAVE A EXSTRA BUG FOR ME TOGET INTO ...HECK I MAY LOOK GOOD GETTING LAPED .....

loopy thats good .i must tell the trueth ..my foot got stuck between the gas pedal and floorboard ... .jessie has a big foot and i like to lay my foot off to the side to make room for my left foot on the brake .pintos dont have much room .im a left foot right foot driver ..so there was more room between those two and my much smaller foot got stuck .thats my story and im sticken to it ..lol ..49 you have to come up with your own .that one is taken ..

GB NOW THATS FUNNY AS HELL ..HOPE YOU DIDNT BLOW A FUSE THINKING THAT ONE UP ..MAYBE I CAN FIND AN OLD CAR WITH A BUMPER SO THUMPER CAN PUSH ME AROUND .. BUT REALLY IF YOU WANT TO RACE ME .COME ON UP TO KYLE WHEN I RACE IF THATS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL IT AND WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN ..YOU KNOW IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO RACE YOU SIDE BY SIDE .KIND LET YOU KNOW HOW OTHERS FELT RACEN ME YEARS AGO IF I STILL HAVE IT .... YOU KNOW I CAN STILL DRIVE IT SIDEWAYS .ASLONG AS MY FOOT DONT GET HOOKED BETWEEN THE GAS PEDAL AND FLOORBOARD LIKE IT DID THE NIGHT I DROVE JESSIES CAR AND SPUN OUT .. MAYBE SEAN WILL HAVE A EXSTRA BUG FOR ME TOGET INTO ...HECK I MAY LOOK GOOD GETTING LAPED .....

...SQUIRREL!!!!!!................ :lol:

SQUIRREL noun a member of the rodent family

more commonly known as a race car driver that constantly spins himself out or uses excuses as to why the spinout occured ie. "...like the night my foot got stuck under the gas pedal and I spun out...." :D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Archived