MEETING MAY 1ST.

Txenergy

WE WILL BE HOLDING OUR MEETING AT EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL... WE ARE ASKING FOR ONLY THE DRIVERS, PIT CREWS, AND FAMILIES OF THE DRIVERS AND PIT CREWS... AT THIS TIME .....TO ATTEND THIS MEETING. YOU MUST EMAIL ME WITH YOUR NAME AND HOW MANY WILL ATTEND IN YOUR GROUP, DUE TO THE POLICY AT THE HOTEL FIRE CODE. WE HAVE TO PREPARE WITH THE PROPER SIZE OF MEETING ROOM. ALL THIS INFORMATION WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.....

WE WILL PROVIDE REFRESHMENTS.....

( ALL DRIVERS ) THAT RACE ANYTHING . FROM YOUTH TO BOATS TO CARS,TRUCKS AND MOTORCYCLES...

Lets talk about the meeting now..

* We are going to provide you with a written agenda of the meeting

* We are going to have a presentation on what we have to offer

* A group discussion

* A question and answer period

* Closing remarks

If you feel left out of the meeting , you need to personally email me so we can discuss this . HWY16DRAGS@AOL.COM

This meeting will last approx. 2 hours...

Please come as a participant, not a bystander....

PLEASE LET OTHER DRIVERS KNOW ABOUT THIS MEETING... SOME MIGHT NOT SEE THIS POSTING...HAVE THEM EMAIL US or PROVIDE THEIR NAME AND GROUP SIZE WITH YOUR EMAIL...

Edited by Txenergy

What time would this meeting start? Where is Embassy Suites?

Mona,

We are looking at May 1st @ 6:30 We have two different embassy suites,,, we are waiting to lock it in.. Depends on the size that is coming. More than likely the one off 281/ by the airport

Edited by Txenergy

Always with the 1/2 answers.

Thanks Miss Huh.

We are getting a big response. I want to Thank all of you that have responded. You will be getting a email invitation soon with the agenda listed. This agenda will be personalized for you, and the people reserved with you. Make sure we have everyones name that is coming with you. We will be entering your names in a drawing as you come in and checking it off the list.

If you have any questions.. email me with them and I will get answers for the meeting night. ( upfront ) We will not answer any questions about financial/money.) We will also print up a list of your questions so everyone has them and they will be on the tables at the meeting.

Are you looking to talk to/hear from just the local pavement racers at this time, or all potential racers? I could post a link to this on a couple of the dirt message boards that I'm on if you'd like. Or if you could e-mail me or give me permission to cut/paste the original post, I'll just do it that way. Either way let me know, or contact me rebelracewriter@hotmail.com.

Are you looking to talk to/hear from just the local pavement racers at this time, or all potential racers? I could post a link to this on a couple of the dirt message boards that I'm on if you'd like. Or if you could e-mail me or give me permission to cut/paste the original post, I'll just do it that way. Either way let me know, or contact me rebelracewriter@hotmail.com.

We would like all racers whereever they may race,please do copy/paste the meeting message,thanks for getting the message out...

Well that would depend on location/starting time and "the living in the sticks" thing. LOL I don't get off from my real job till at least 4:30, home about 5:00, shower, eat, drive time............shoot I'm already late!! LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Rebel

Which sticks do you live in...? North south east or west...we are shooting for the embassy at the airport... but we are still waiting for the 27th for a final head count.... We can get everything ready,,, if you can not make it... But I want to Thank You for offering..