Attention Former USRA Truck drivers and owners

xcellracing

We will be holding a drivers meeting at my shop in south Austin.

Be hungry because I am providing food!

This meeting is to discuss the future of truck racing in Texas. I have been working extremely hard to bring back what we used to have. a true touring series! Since I left SAS that night, I have been doing nothing but working on this. I hope I am not the only one who wants to still race a truck.

Please let me know if you are coming so that we know we'll have enough food for everyone. BYOB

This is also the perfect opportunity to register for the first points race at HMP on the 21st.

Also any drivers that haven't already given me their email addresses, please get those to me asap!

THIS IS FOR DRIVERS AND THEIR FAMILY ONLY! Sorry, but if I could feed everyone I would.

Thanks

Rusty Mirth

512-784-5461

I know that the majority of the truck racers down here have little interest in running with USST, and I won't be able to attend this meeting, but maybe you'd like to come out and run with us. On April 28 we'll be running Altus again, and Memorial Day weekend we run both Altus and Wichita Falls. There are multiple 108" stock frame trucks that compete, and both classes would benefit from the higher car (truck) count. The rules for the USRA trucks are very liberal in order to equalize the competition. Any other questions, feel free to PM. P.S. If there's going to be brisket, let me know so I can reschedule stuff, lol.

The rules for the USRA trucks are very liberal in order to equalize the competition. Any other questions, feel free to PM. P.S. If there's going to be brisket, let me know so I can reschedule stuff, lol.

Ugg, you mean my truck is a liberal? Hmmm maybe I should find a more conservative one :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist the political humor.

I know that the majority of the truck racers down here have little interest in running with USST, and I won't be able to attend this meeting, but maybe you'd like to come out and run with us. On April 28 we'll be running Altus again, and Memorial Day weekend we run both Altus and Wichita Falls. There are multiple 108" stock frame trucks that compete, and both classes would benefit from the higher car (truck) count. The rules for the USRA trucks are very liberal in order to equalize the competition. Any other questions, feel free to PM. P.S. If there's going to be brisket, let me know so I can reschedule stuff, lol.

You should reschedule then!

Why did I know there would be brisket? Because I can't go. My truck only has 56% left side weight, and I could probably eat that last 2%. May not fit in the seat, but the truck would handle . Sure was hoping to meet some truck people though. Would like a rundown if someone thinks about it. Thanks.

Archived