Revised 2007 TPS Schedule

Texas Pro Sedans – Revised 2007 Schedule

San Antonio, Texas

The Texas Pro Sedans have announced their revised schedule for the 2007 racing season.

Several changes were made due to the recent closure of San Antonio Speedway.

This schedule will continue the 32nd consecutive season for the TPS four cylinder stock car series.

Race Date .......... Track/Event (race remarks)

March 3 .............. San Antonio Speedway … TT & 25 lap Feature Race (completed as scheduled)

April 28 .............. Thunder Hill Raceway … 2 – 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race

May 26 ............... Thunder Hill Raceway … 2 – 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race

June 23 .............. Thunder Hill Raceway … 2 – 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race

July 14 ............... Thunder Hill Raceway … 2 - 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race

July 28 ............... Thunder Hill Raceway … Time Trials & 25 lap Feature Race

August 18 ........... Thunder Hill Raceway … 2 - 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race

September 1 ....... open date - to be announced

September 2 ....... open date - to be announced

September 29 ..... Thunder Hill Raceway (“11th Spectacular”) … Time Trials & 32 Lap Feature Race

November 10/17... 2007 TPS Awards Dinner (Carlos Kelly’s Restaurant, Hwy 87, San Antonio)

The 2007 TPS schedule, like most other racing schedules, “is subject to change, additions, deletions”.

For further information, visit: http://www.texasprosedans.com

Edited by NeilTPS

WE WOULD PULL THERE IN A HART BEAT .. JESSIE HAS RACED THAT TRACK BEFORE AND LOVED IT ..FAST . I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT WANT TO ..TRIED TO PICK A WEEKEND FOR MY WIFE AND I AND SON TO GO TO HMP .AT THE SAME WEEKENDS WE COME UP TO SEE THE ASTRO.S BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THE TWO AT THE RIGHT TIME APART TO MAKE BOTH ... SOME DAY WE WILL GET IT THAT WAY ..I HOPE ..