Weather for CC this weekend?

ROOKIE 19

WELL IT WAS 80 PERCENT YESTERDAY AND GOT TWO DROPS ON MY WINDSHIELD ... THATS 70 PERCENT FOR NADA .NOPE .NOWAY .AINT .GOING TO HAPPEN .THE DRY BIRDS FLEW OVER TODAY ... I GOT OUT THE BIG SPOUNGE ARE HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT .................... HECK IM IN A GOOD MOOD .MY SON JUST PITCHED A COMPLETE 6 INNING GAME .ONLY ALOULD ABOUT THREE HITS .ONE RUN OFF AN ER .... 85 PITCHES ..65 STRIKES ..NO WALKS ..DONT KNOW HOW MANY K.S YET BUT ILL SAY IT WAS WAY UP THERE ....AND 10 RUN RULED .... YAHOO ...... OK SIX STRIKE OUTS .

OT, thats good about your boy tell him good job, I bet you wish you can do something good like that :lol:

70% for saturday

I always heard that them yellow bugs floated so what's the problem?

Mike Creacy

CC Speedway

Announcer/Webmaster

that's cool but I know y'all have rules on what prop I can use right....... besides that will make me a water cool motor y'all will make me put more weight on :o

OT, thats good about your boy tell him good job, I bet you wish you can do something good like that :lol:

70% for saturday

I always heard that them yellow bugs floated so what's the problem?

Mike Creacy

CC Speedway

Announcer/Webmaster

that's cool but I know y'all have rules on what prop I can use right....... besides that will make me a water cool motor y'all will make me put more weight on :o

i made him along with his mother .i think that should take care of your smart.a comment ..lol ..... so i get to take credit some how ... .... kinda funny years ago we use to drive vw.s into the river to see how long it took for them to sink .. not to long with the back being heavy ...

Archived