Photos - NGNW/TSRS

Budman

I was out at THR this past Saturday for the NGNW/TSRS Race. I really had an enjoyable time. While wandering about, as I often do, I took a few pics. Hope you enjoy.

The first one ......... Bright shiny newly skinned and painted TSRS Cars.

(More to follow)

post-3-1175661685_thumb.jpg

Mickey, it was good to see you and talk with you out there, as always. We'd love to see those pics on here!

#7 ......... Bobby Teer, Jr.'s new TSRS ride. Lookin good, as his cars always do.

#8 The Labonte car and crew ........ recognize anyone?

............ More to come later ................ :)

post-1274-1175695747_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1175695998_thumb.jpg

Bobby's saying "Tell me again why I got into this"

In the LaBonte picture, Tom is practicing the technique for getting the car up to weight on the scales and the NASCAR official is saying "It needs more weight on the left rear" or possibly "Get you a** away from the car".

BTW, Gunnar has just said to Budman "If you didn't bring beer, get out of my pit"

Edited by hray

In the LaBonte picture, Tom is practicing the technique for getting the car up to weight on the scales and the NASCAR official is saying "It needs more weight on the left rear" or possibly "Get you a** away from the car".

Tom looks like he's tired from pushing the car, the nascar guy might be telling him where the oxygen bottle is, or the ambulance, or a wheelchair

Both are kinda right............. and if you look at the pic, you will notice that Brent (44SS) is nowhere to be seen. We were all stopping for a minute after pushing that 3600 tank around to the line up area.

As for the official, he is pointing down the line up where our friend Brent is driving up in his golf cart. No doubt fixing to tell us he was busy doing something else like parking cars or something like that.

A little trivia about the pics above--

Pic #11 is of the #54 West car of Tim Woods III.

Any of you old drag racers remember the Stone, Woods, and Cook car of the 60's and 70's,

Tim's father and grandfather were the Woods in that drag team.

Edited by txtom