Meeting

Rookie49

I am working on some issues about tracks.

If I were to set up a meeting that was for race teams and fans in the next week or two here in cibolo what time would make it possible to get a good turnout and who would come. I am thinking about 7:00 would do it.

I'm thinking a wednesday

Has TD contacted you yet?

10-4

Mrs. Turner,

What Crazyhorse said about that bull chicken thing.

If I'm allowed in Cibolo, I would like to attend. Rookie49, can you tell us a little more about the purpose? What would we need to do? Just be there for support? Is it informational? Are you looking for a turnout crowd to prove a point to someone? Give us some info. I think we need to come together and start working on this as a team. Looks like Rookie49 is headed in the right direction on this one. Come on Grandstock guys, RR, TPS, etc...let's do this.

Seems like after 7 would be the best.

If I'm allowed in Cibolo, I would like to attend. Rookie49, can you tell us a little more about the purpose? What would we need to do? Just be there for support? Is it informational? Are you looking for a turnout crowd to prove a point to someone? Give us some info. I think we need to come together and start working on this as a team. Looks like Rookie49 is headed in the right direction on this one. Come on Grandstock guys, RR, TPS, etc...let's do this.

Seems like after 7 would be the best.

The basic purpose is to get information to fill in the blanks on some ideas that I and some others have. I have some general ideas floating around at 60,000 feet so to speak and I am trying to pull them together and turn them into a plan. Look at it like when TXDoT wants to build a HWY= they get all the stakeholders, (as in businesses, road users, landowners) together to get a grasp of the area, project scope, costs, needs, etc. and pull together a plan.

A large turnout in numbers is not necessary, but a good turnout of people who can listen and then offer real legitimate input- concerning track use, operations, etc.- who can critically, in a non emotional manner give feedback and can take the same is necessary. This meeting is NOT to solve Texas Racing or SAS closing problems. It is an initial step in a feasibility study if you will. We believe that racing can succeed in this region. But for racing to succeed there needs to be a facility that can succeed. And that takes information. This meeting could lead to further planning or it could end up convincing us that it is not the right time, place or product.

Rookie49,

You KNOW I'm in if need be....

Best way to reach me: cell, 512.297.8725....

Truly, let's GOOOOOOOOOO RACING!

SOMETIME DURING THE WEEK, POSSIBLY WEDNESDAY WORKS BEST FOR ME AT THE MOMENT. BUT I CAN TRY TO MAKE ANY DAY YOU GUY'S DECIDE ON. I JUST WANT TO GET BACK TO RACING!!! KEEP IT POSTED AND I CAN SPREAD THE WORD TO FOLKS THAT I KNOW. THANX. LENNY 66 :ph34r:

Right now I am tentatively looking at next wednesday at 7:00. Would everyone who is interested please send me an email at

johnnysutton23@satx.rr.com

Put racing meeting in the subject line. That way I can have your emails and I will be able to send out the info when I nail it down.

I will blind courtesy copy (bcc) everyone so that everyone's email won't be viewable to everyone.

Thanks for the interest.

PS The reason I'm trying to get an Idea of the number of people is just so I can pick the right place to have it.

Archived