bigfat?

Jason

The craziest person on this board (hes crazy from what everyones told me never met the guy) who posts about as often as oldtimer isnt a member anymore??????what the

I noticed that within minutes of him being listed that way. Then I saw him listed a few minutes later as a new member w/ zero posts. Gee what happened there.

bigfat attempted to update his membership data and somehow forgot to tighten the oil drain plug. Does this really surprise anyone? LOL

Who knows what he really did, but the bottom line is that I had to delete his entire membership and the various attempts he made to get the system to accept whatever he was trying to do and have him re-register from scratch... He'll never catch up to oldtimer that way...

Nick

that is so fuunnnnnnnnyyyyyyy

And so typical Bigfat.

Sorry Jody, can't help it I just have this picture in my head of you standing there with a confused look on your face.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS

Not laughing AT you I am laughing WITH you.

I tried to change my email address and all hell broke loose. Me no know how to make this darn thing understand what me want it too. Sorry to disappoint but I aint going anywhere. Except to race CC Speedway this weekend.

I tried to change my email address and all hell broke loose. Me no know how to make this darn thing understand what me want it too. Sorry to disappoint but I aint going anywhere. Except to race CC Speedway this weekend.

Hey big now you have to start all over trying to catch Oldtimer, that sucks... LoL.... Message boards don't like oil changes, but atleast you had the effort... LoL LoL j/k

Hey big now you have to start all over trying to catch Oldtimer, that sucks... LoL....

Shouldn't take long with all the action that the increased car counts should bring to THR.

Archived