looking for imformation

Nathan

good morning I am the grandson of both Buddy Woodall and Frank Ferris (my mother is sandy woodall and my father is dwight Lener). Anyways I was looking for anything from pictures to programs of the time they were both involved in racing. I working a scrap book of their cars, achievements, and people around them. They are both gone now and I always loved to sit around and talk racing with them. I think you in advance for anything I can get. Everyone have a great day and a great time at the races this weekend!

Nathan:

I have posted several photos of both Buddy Woodall and Frank Ferris in this forum. Do a search on their names and you should be able to find them. I do have some more photos from PAS and Austin that I will post soon. I just moved my office and the scanner isn't set up at this point, but should be this weekend.

Nathan,

I too hope to get my hands on some pics from the 60s and 70s soon, and if there are any of Buddy or Franks cars I will certainly send your way. I always enjoyed hangin with Terry and Sandy in my younger days, and I will always remember that blue and white falcon.

thank you for the replys and we had the falcon at my grandpa woodall's used parts yard untill he passed then it was the first thing that was crushed when we cleaned up the place because my grandma could not take it being there and wanted it gone. If I would had the time I would have got it off the property and still have it. I do have one of the last chassis that frank built and his box van that that he pulled his cars with.

Nathan,you talked to Alvin Powell yet.Him and your dad were pretty good friends,he drove some for Frank, he may still have some pics and newspaper clippings if I remember correctly.He showed me some of em a long time ago from ol Austin Speed-o-Rama.

Archived