time trials

thumper

buggin2 race you keep calling my house .... i cant find your ph number ..sorry you keep missing me ....so if someone has his number pm me .or tell him to call . ..................... gb is not going to retire from racen. he has tried for years . just wont happen ...

I will be breaking in my replacement driver.I am too old to be competetive anymore.If it looks like we cant make enough money to keep making the trip we might be racing at McAllen for experience till were fast.Damm diesel is too expensive now.We will just hope for the best.Car didnt sell and Im not going to junk it.Comming soon..........Zachary Carter,the rookie

Only one more week GB? You mite want to put some Nikes on that rabbit of yours Because this isn't gonna be no tortoise and the hair race. It's gonna be Legend Vs. Legend Killer :lol: 3 laps of the Fastest and Hardest I'll ever push that car on the track. don't get me wrong i'll push the pinto to the extreme every week but for time trials, Am coming for your record.... And for Zac, here Rookie rookie rookie!!! lol

LOL what is this a petting zoo? rabbits, squirrels, and Bugs. Rick haven't seen you around in awhile :D

Not in the clouds... that much.... just trying to get GB worked up enough to bring the oldschool out of him. Like ZZ top said at their concert Lets have a Beer drinking and Hell rasing Good time in Corpus. Pack your cigars Rick its gonna be a Wild night in the Ghetto

Archived