Did I miss something?

CJY08

Whats all this talk about new rule's ? I thought we had are meeting awhile back at CC ??? I don't have the internet at my house... I didn't know we had, or was having another meeting. Why have another one? We all heard what the Rules were. Lets stick by them. And how many people talking about these new rules are going to Run CC? The ones talking about motors are going to run STS... Lets keep the rules we talked about in the first meeting, and quit trying to change them. Get your Ford,Vw,Bmw,Toyota,Bug's, Butt's in gear and lets go racing. I remember going and watching in the stands and not bashing other classes but in my opinon we were the class where everyone had someone to race with the leaders had someone to race, middle pack had someone to race, and even in the back you always had someone to race with. Then when i started raceing in this class i started in the back got laped a few times but had someone to race and had fun. Next time got faster did a little adjusting got to the middle pack raced with Bradon skinner, and MR. Buggin, had a great time, some even said People was watching the Pinto and Bug race for 5th instead of watching the leader. did a little adjusting and now racing in the top 3. Never changed the motor, never changed and got better Tires. Just did a little adjusting. So my point is Quit changing the rules and let them be. Like O.T said GB Carter is going to be fast in whatever 4 cyl car he's driving so whats the point about changing the weight. Now I have something else to add or bring up since were all fired up anyway. Look at the last time we race'd, didn't have that many cars because we started in the middle of the season but We had fun, Can't speak for the other class but in Thunders everyone got along had a great time. no gripping, whinning, nothing. I remember all the thunder drivers laughing and joking with me being a rookie. We get these guys with money motors,Were going to have problems It's been shown in the past. You want clean cars and have a great season or have people fighting and getting thrown out for fighting because someone spun someone out cuz they can't keep up with the motors?

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME AROUND ..... THATS ANOTHER THING YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR LIST OF I DONT KNOWS ..........ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE OVER MY SPOT .MY SPACE OR :lol::lol::lol: DO YOU JUST LOVE TO GO OFF OF ME .. .AM I AN ITCH YOU JUST HAVE TO SCRATCH........ :lol: ASLONG AS YOUR HAVING FUN ..DO IT .KEEP IT UP AND YOU MAY CATCH ME IN MOSTES OF THE POSTES CONTEST ...... ;)

:lol::lol:
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME AROUND ..... THATS ANOTHER THING YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR LIST OF I DONT KNOWS ..........ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE OVER MY SPOT .MY SPACE OR :lol::lol::lol: DO YOU JUST LOVE TO GO OFF OF ME .. .AM I AN ITCH YOU JUST HAVE TO SCRATCH........ :lol: ASLONG AS YOUR HAVING FUN ..DO IT .KEEP IT UP AND YOU MAY CATCH ME IN MOSTES OF THE POSTES CONTEST ...... ;)

OT,

I sent you a PM. Please read.

Nick

Bugin why did you say my name twice lol? OK I'll admit it Gb got me on the motor deal. But there was a rumor that a driver is,was, comming to race at CC. And my JMO we really don't need this group tearing everyone up out there .

Come on be a man say the name and what groupe your talking about ......and for the good news me and my groupe are going to come back to CC to race to.....we are going to race at both track ,,were all about supporting racing in corpus so why not race at both :o:o:o:D:D:D:D

CY I dont think Dan or the Yocums are going to allow the destructive behavour that you saw at the dirt track.I have seen people towed completely out of the track for trying to injure another person.Theres just not enough room and the speeds are too fast to try to play destruction derby.I counted 4 cars destroyed and many others damaged,some seriously by drivers that did not respect other drivers.I myself am changing all my struts because they are all bent.Whats fun about CC Speedway is when everyone has their head screwed on right we can run 3 and sometimes 4 wide at very fast speed.Problem is when someone makes a mistake others are involved too and usually an innocent pays the price.Its all about respect for the other drivers.I have raced many races there and won my share and done some crazy moves at times to get them but I dont think many can say I ever hit someone on pourpose to get the win.I have made mistakes,mostly by getting a run under someone and when they moved down to the bottom after running high I could not stop or turn.Thats just the nature of FWD cars.

When people ask me what was my key to success I tell them its being able to race with the best class of people anywhere.I dont have to always look over my shoulder or be afraid to make a pass because someone will try to crash me.I can concentrate on driving my line be it top muddle or bottom groove and tune my chassis as needed.All the guys watch out for the new guys and give pointers to others who can use a little help.Its like we all drive everybodys car and everyone wants to help everyone to improve.Feels like every car is a teammate.If someone was to come out with a bad attitude he or she will not last long.Besides Shawn and the Hooligans said they will bring tar and feathers for anyone who does not play nice.I really dont forsee any problems anyway.

Thumper is almost ready.Got the open diff in and the headers back on.Put the 280 #s of lead back on and my back hurts.Getting new springs and shocks as well as new tires and a big carburator.Looking to break under 16 seconds,looking for a 15.90Are we going to have time trials?Does anyone have a number for Dan?Or a web adress?Hows the track surface?

This looks to be a great year and a fun one.I have a few gripes about some rules and purse issues but nobody wants to hear them so I will shut up about them.If I learned one thing in my old age its life is too short to be unhappy.Lifes a whole lot shorter at the end looking back than it was at the beginning looking foreward.

yes GB is right there will be NO dirty driving at CCS,,,,,Dan is the boss at the track his rules will be followed. I hope there will be good clean driving this year. (Its sad that people need to say that.) A lot of drivers are worried about some drivers. So that's what they are telling me. I tell them that the track officials will be watching. Its hard to Win if your black flag..............lets just have Fun & No worries

heck you guys seem to be hugging each other .its ok with me ...lol that is one of the beggest down turns in racen over the last few years noone wants to race right and clean .the fun was almost gone ..tps is fun thease guys can go at it and for the most part have clean racen .. and be friends .yes sometimes some awell as we get mad at someone .that will happen .so what im saying is get back to haveing fun .rubbin is racen .just you have to know the differents between the two ..rubbing and hitting ..

vw ....if i remember correctly that happend three races in a role into turn four on the last lap .. the track came out with a rule .you dont spend the leader on the last lap .the only thing was you were to kind ......glad that kind of driveing dont happen anymore ....except in nascar .....

Archived