PRACTICE PRACTICE

ratdaddy

THAT IS ONE THING I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED ABOULT CC WHEN THE OWNERS MANAGE THE TRACK THEY DONT CHARGE . SOME POEPLE NEED TO PRATICE AND MAYNOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT .AND ON SPECIAL RACE DATES ,I DONT SEE A PROBLEM PAYING FOR PRACTICE .. OR RENTING THE TRACK AND PAYING FOR IT ...AND ITS HARD FOR A TEAM TO COME IN AND PAY FORTY . SIXTY ARE MORE TO SET UP A CAR ..SOME TRACKS HAVE TO CHARGE CUZ OF INSURANCE .IF ITS TO MAKE MONEY PROFIT THEN THEY ARE HURTING THEMSELF FOR NOT LETTING THE DRIVERS GET THIER CARS RUNNING ,AND THE RACES SUFFER FOR IT ...JMO THANKS DON .

The Thanks are greatly appreciated, but in all reality Dan is calling the shots I am just relaying the info on Texas Speedzone and helping behind the scenes if you will. See you all Saturday. And yes the scales will be available.

REMEMBER ALL GENERAL RULES APPLY EVEN AT A TEST & TUNE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COPY ASK FOR ONE SATURDAY.

Thanks Again

Don you know CC speedway is the best . Really appreciate you guys and the hard work you do to get the track not only running but also looking good. real cool about free test & tune SWEET.

HOOLIGAN FOR LIFE B)

66 your still startin in the back :lol::lol: hey did you see on,, COPS,,, hooligans are up to NO GOOD,, :ph34r: bad hooligan

Archived