Building Party! SAS RoadRunner

kn1ghtblade

Hey now, I aint even ever driven yet and your guys are saying I will be bad... That aint right... LoL LoL

Then again you maybe right who knows... LoL LoL

Actually the cage is comming along nicely.... Drivers side frame points are done and gusseted same with the driverside halo welds.... :) should have passenger side done and gusseted by thursday... It sucks, do to other commentments this week I pretty much only have every other day to work on the car but next week watch out I am off from work all week.... :) :) :)

HART SEEING YOU LIVE CLOSER TO HIM THAN I GET ON OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND HELP HIM AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKE SOME PIC.S . YOU JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU CUT ANY METAL YOU HAVE TO ADD A FEW MORE INCHES TO THE LENTH .ITS A BIG CAR .. AND GET NUMBER 1 CREW OFF HIS LAZY KABOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO HELP .

OK if I can remember to take the camera with me to work tomorrow I will take some pics of the progress we have made all be it very little since Kiss was there Saturday and I will attempt to post them Friday... After this weekend I wont be on here that much next week since I will be on vacation and not have access to decent internet.......

HE RAN OUT OF FOOD .SO I AINT COMEING. NOT NO HOW .... NOT NO WAY..... NOT EVEN IF HE SAID PLEASE..... WHATABURGER MAY DO .I AM SORT OF HUNGRY .. HE.S ON VACATION KISS HE SAID HE WONT BE ON HERE MUCH .. SOMETHING ABOULT AN UNBRELLA OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL THAT WORD ..NOW FROM WHAT I KNOW OF THAT SAYING IS ;;;; THATS THE SHADE OF HIS BUTT BENDING OVER WORKING ..'

LoL

Well my vacation is over, and I got most of the cage in now.. Just front loop left to do now and a few door bar spacers... :) :)

It's crazy the amount of time the"little" stuff takes after the cage is finished. Don't take too many more vacations! :D

lol he will have it finished by christmas . its hard to build one by yourself . the first one always takes the longest . i bet he has built that car 100 times and still hasnt gotten it all figured out ..he may need some help ...heck he hasnt even gotten to the real work yet ...

I know I will need help with putting the body back together over the cage.. We only have the cross bracing and the front loop left to do for the cage now... :) :)

Oldtimer we mocked up the seat last night perfect fit not much to modify except to put in the bracing it will bolt too... Its nice and comfy too... :) :) :)

Archived