Wills new Ride

stsracer

post-1097-1168559417_thumb.jpg///

well look at this, I got a picture to post! This is a pick of my very first race car, for real. This was my first time out on the track, I know this because I left the window net down lol. I got the black flag and one of the fire crew helped put the window net up.

Dang Will I would have much rather said the mustang(which are still around and very popular in ministocks)was my first car other than that pintobean car without a window net. What kinda of time were you turnin there about 25.5 or so.Fast enough to beat monst frontwheel drives though. :lol:

I was not going very fast thats for sure, but I finished that was cool. Back then almost all the cars were pintos, it was like a pintofest! That car was a 1971 small frame it was a classic, dont know what happend to that car I sold it for $200 with a blown motor. That car was alot of work, you had to pump the gas pedal to start it and everthing and it had one of those old mechanical fuel air mixing devices that always messed up. It had little pontoons inside of it always sank, got stuck, or broke off lol. But those were fun days, oldtimer was running all over the pits he built motors for about half the pintos out there.

Rookie49, yes I was driving a pusher car. Looks like I had a perty goofy set up on that thing almost lifting the right rear on entry. That car did not handle very good now I know why :lol:

I saw this little twurp of a guy . he was really dorky and skinny .he had four eyes .and did not know his blank from a hole in the ground . then i found out he was rogers son . i almost felt sorry for roger :D .. but that kid turned out to be a heck of a driver . good attitude . and seems to always have a smile . ok ok .will no more buttering you up . it will be fun to race you this year .just be gentle with us .

I saw this little twurp of a guy . he was really dorky and skinny .he had four eyes .and did not know his blank from a hole in the ground . then i found out he was rogers son . i almost felt sorry for roger :D .. but that kid turned out to be a heck of a driver . good attitude . and seems to always have a smile . ok ok .will no more buttering you up . it will be fun to race you this year .just be gentle with us .

;) Oldtimer,

With all that buttering up, I'd think you were up to something (i.e. asking for date with Jenn, J/K). As always, we enjoy the funny papers you put on the site. ;)

:rolleyes: NEON14,

How's the sister doing with that 9 second bike. Haven't seen anything new from her. Hello to everyone from this frigid desert (43 degrees right now). :rolleyes:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

She races ministock now. No more bikes to many perverts. :lol:

:blink:

So Will, is that true??? Where she going to race at - STS - CC - TPS??? I have seen videos of her on her bike, where ever she races the driver's better watch out as she'll be putting on a clinic for sure... But frankly, I just don't believe she would ever give up her bike... :P

;) Oldtimer,

With all that buttering up, I'd think you were up to something (i.e. asking for date with Jenn, J/K). As always, we enjoy the funny papers you put on the site. ;)

:rolleyes: NEON14,

How's the sister doing with that 9 second bike. Haven't seen anything new from her. Hello to everyone from this frigid desert (43 degrees right now). :rolleyes:

YOUR SO FUNNY . . she.s to fast for me / i coudnt keep up . id just slow her down ... and dont gripe aboult 43 degrees . better than be ing hot ... what are your men going to do after your home .you keep them up to date . now i bet you charge them for it to . just over three months and you.ll be home ..

RAB, lol! the first one is my dirt car, the second is my ccms car, and the last is my tps cars. I always liked the bugs so I figured if one had a problem I could jsut flip over and use the other one. With the dirt car I could just drive right through the wrecks and with the ccms car I will be able to see the wreck before I get there. Neon Will

sts watch it with perverts. rosie may have to come down here and have prayer session with you .

will you could pick up double mint gum .for a sponsor .are paint it like a double meat double cheez burger . hmmm do that and i will change jessies car to look like a bag of fried tators .

Lucky for us Jen is going to stick with motorcyles. dad has the turbo on the busa and they are going to test it in SA soon. Should get into the 8's if everthing goes ok. Hoping for 206mph at the texas mile that is the goal anyway. oldtimer if you paint your car like tator tots I will paint my car like chili-cheese, ok.

But it doesnt hurt your feeling either not to see him. He is somewhere in a tree eating nuts lol. Damn squirrels.
Tim you sure do like to call poeple squirrel .. if i remember correct been awhile sense ive seen yah . you kind of reminded me of either a chipmonk or beaver . Beaver thats it . :lol:

But it doesnt hurt your feeling either not to see him. He is somewhere in a tree eating nuts lol. Damn squirrels.

Tim you sure do like to call poeple squirrel .. if i remember correct been awhile sense ive seen yah . you kind of reminded me of either a chipmonk or beaver . Beaver thats it . :lol:

Ya, he may be (oldtimer) a PAPA SQUIRREL, but without his often whitty humor, ya'll wouldn't have any thing to pick at him about. 3 months to go and the 43 degrees is the least of our worries. The just keep coming and coming. As soon as you dust off the surface there's more to take their places. See ya'll soon and thanks for the support.

Archived