Pit Crew Challange Results

Shawn B

:D We have 1st place Car #22 T.T. Brandon

2nd place # 66 S.S. Troy & Lance

3rd place # 84 S.S. & # 34 S.S Carlucci Sr. & Jr.

4th place # 27 S.S. Doug

5th place Yocums

6th place #18 T.T. Pete & # 55 Joe

7th place #84 B. Robert

8th Place #20 S.S. Troy & Taylor

9th place Hooligans

10 place #97 T.T. Martin & Candi

11 place # 15 T.T. Pokie

12 place Chiefs

D.Q. # 95 T.T. Bluff Rat :lol:

It was a lot of fun & we had some hecklers to. Not to mention any names Hooligans.

There were 24 cars that showed up. All in All there were about 150 or so people that came to out first annual Expo. We do apologize to those of you that did not get a plate of food. We way under estimated the amount of food that we would need to feed everyone. Better planning for next year on our 2nd annual Expo. Everyone seemed to have a good time & the weather turned out to be cold but nooo rain .

There was a 1st 2nd & 3rd place trophy given out for the Pit Crew Challange. We even had hecklers .LOL . To much... LOL...... There was also drawings for various prizes that were donated by drivers & the Yokums.

Thank all of you that were able to show & for those of you that weren't able to make it we hope to see you on the 2nd annual expo. Thank you again to all the drivers that helped & supported the cause & to those of you that Bar- b- qed....

That ain't right! C'mon, give us a break. It's right after the holidays. I have the same New Year's resolution I have every year. Get my A@@ in shape! Had a good time yesterday. You guys did a good job putting on the event. Thanks to them Hooligans for the door prize I won. It is already in the tool box! 1 1/2 seconds from first in the pit crew challenge. I want a rematch!!

YEP! This Bluff Rat is smarter than he looks. That's why I didn't want to talk on camera! LOL ! I'm glad they talked to SS drivers. THe camera would have put a 100 lbs on me.. & 100 lbs will put me over my racing weight. :lol: A rematch on the pit crew challenge will come later. See if the Hooligans are available for the next challenge.

thanks everyone for coming out-us hooligans had a smokin' good time.

Special thanks to the Yocums, Shawn and Deb, all sponsors, drivers and

anyone who came out to show support for CC Speedway. We are available

anytime for the next pit crew challenge-the hecklers are in the house!

Oldtimer, like to see you come out next time & more Pro sedans. The Bluff Rats & the Hooligens & Drivers will start planing this year for the 2nd expo it will be bigger & better. A big thankz to the hooligens. There's hooligens stickers on my cars & truck but they miss my dogs. (Yes 2007 will be a great year in racing)

jessie told me yah had a good showing .not bad for first timers .do it next year .

Oldtimer, like to see you come out next time & more Pro sedans. The Bluff Rats & the Hooligens & Drivers will start planing this year for the 2nd expo it will be bigger & better. A big thankz to the hooligens. There's hooligens stickers on my cars & truck but they miss my dogs. (Yes 2007 will be a great year in racing)

well was not able toget jessies car ready tornup alittle .just got some parts from lalo but ran outof time in getting the parts on .on top of that i had to work at all day .the car would have showed up missing body parts .cant seem to get that car to roll on three tires .next time . the main thing is you guys tried it and got drivers out there congratz .maybe could do it before the season starts up .the cars may look better .seems like pappys contraption was a big deal .

dont forget the river rat .

The Expo was a great success.Wish I could have got there sooner.It reeks living so far away.Pappys new hauler is bigger than my first apartment.I did not see the wagging tail on it though.From what I saw it looks like a lot of people are ready to get back to the easy going style of racing that CC Speedway is known for.A friendly atmosphere and relaxed competetion that makes a familky style sport.Even fearce competetors were happy to share the day with each other.Great job Shawn and company.Now we need to get Greg Sr in a Thunder car so he can testify on how much fun these cars really are and maybe some of the other V8 guys can join in the fun too.

If I was a V8 guy I would have one of each.

Archived