christmas

dt8435

:D To ALL,

From all my Marines and Sailors, here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. My unit has once again been pushed up north on a short notice deployment on the 19th of December, so we won't be near the computer hook-ups very often until after February 9th. That's the day our reliefs show up in theatre to relieve us. As I can I'll keep you posted on where we are and what we're doing. Take Care everyone and hope to see you in the middle of next year. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Merry Chistmas to all (notice oldtimer i did not take the Christ out of Christmas lol) i hope santa brings all you racers harden bolts, forged pistons, steel cranks, high flowing heads with enormus valves and heavy springs, carbs that give no problems, tires that keep there grip,chassis that are easily adjusted, radiators that keep cool and dont leak, proper gears for the proper track, trailers that dont blow tires on the way to the track, cheap fuel( racing or otherwise) low entry fees, high paying purses, knowlege for those who need more me included, cool heads at the track,and most of all many more years of fun exciting racing...........oh and for the fans on here who love to watch the races cheap ticket prices and plenty of cold beer.... happy holidays...kennemer

:P To All,

It's Christmas Day in Bahgdad and not a dull moment to report. Woke this morning to the sound of fireworks and sirens in the distance. Safe so far and even found a Christmas present from Santa that had a Mountain Dew, some junk food and a phone card. Only problem is there is no phones where we are at the moment. :P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

:P To All,

It's Christmas Day in Bahgdad and not a dull moment to report. Woke this morning to the sound of fireworks and sirens in the distance. Safe so far and even found a Christmas present from Santa that had a Mountain Dew, some junk food and a phone card. Only problem is there is no phones where we are at the moment. :P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well merry christmas to you. You guys have a safe and wonderful day and come home safe. Santa just left here. ;)

Archived