Its going to be a GIRL!

SeanAugustus

Hey guys

Took my wife to the doc this morning and they confirmed that we will definetly be having a GIRL in April.

Who knows maybe Ill get lucky and she will like racing as much as I do unlike her mother!!!

congrats. i believe you.ll be on the loosing side if your wife doesnt like raceing . whats going to be her name .

Her name is going to be Mercy Kaiden Augustus

Im short on funds thats why ive posted a couple tools for sale in the classifieds. But me and the wife are looking for a three in one crib in either oak or cherry color. As well as any pooh bear items for her room so if anyone can help or knows where I can get these things for CHEAP it would be a great help.

thanks

sean

Her name is going to be Mercy Kaiden Augustus

Im short on funds thats why ive posted a couple tools for sale in the classifieds. But me and the wife are looking for a three in one crib in either oak or cherry color. As well as any pooh bear items for her room so if anyone can help or knows where I can get these things for CHEAP it would be a great help.

thanks

sean

how come its always the men having to sell off some of their things,,,maybe the women could sell off some shoes or something,,,JUST KIDDING...no need to respond ...just kidding

congrats

Archived