Class Names

Jason

On another post there was the issue about the new class name with the street and supers. What about the other classes? Bombers? Arent bombers "Pure Stocks"? The Pure Stock class isnt a pure stock. Why not call them Hobby Stocks or Street Stocks. The new combined class could be called Sportsman instead of Hobby Stocks. And what are the Thunders called? Thunder Stocks? Mini Stocks? Texas Thunder? Pro 4? Just some ideas.

UMP does it like the way I listed above.

http://www.umpracing.com/index.php?option=...3&Itemid=38

j

Nope that one is on you men to decide .but it is interesting that yah should include my name seeing yah dont want me involved .but thanks anyway .oldtimer mike mccain .i havent a clue as to what the names should be or really care what a class is called its all raceing to me .have a nice day and merry xmas .

Maybe darpro19 and 8435 should listen to Oldtimer every once and awhile,then maybe you would run up front.It made quite a difference in the way Bruce B. ran ,when he started listening instead of talking.

why would you include me in that i have not said anythingagainst oldtimer matter of fact dont even know him to say anything against him and if i did have something to say it would be dirctley to him. Im sure he has a vast knowledge of race cars and how to drive them and simply saying that looks as though he knows a little about every thing only says that i agree he is wise. NOW if someone else has said something derogatory about him or to him not my fault. Also feel free to call me by my name: David Terrell

i like sportsman for the combined class

QUOTE(RICHBOY @ Dec 15 2006, 09:28 PM)

Maybe darpro19 and 8435 should listen to Oldtimer every once and awhile,then maybe you would run up front.It made quite a difference in the way Bruce B. ran ,when he started listening instead of talking.

why would you include me in that i have not said anythingagainst oldtimer matter of fact dont even know him to say anything against him and if i did have something to say it would be dirctley to him. Im sure he has a vast knowledge of race cars and how to drive them and simply saying that looks as though he knows a little about every thing only says that i agree he is wise. NOW if someone else has said something derogatory about him or to him not my fault. Also feel free to call me by my name: David Terrell

I'll drag him into it.

Don't listen to old timer. He doesn't even know that he won't be able to win until he turns that pinto around. It is a proven fact that it is more aerodynamic in reverse. :lol::lol:

Don't listen to old timer. He doesn't even know that he won't be able to win until he turns that pinto around. It is a proven fact that it is more aerodynamic in reverse. :lol::lol:

lol doesnt stear to good .but hey we may try that .i dont take anything to hart on here .i like everyone im good natured .hell the guy i had a fight with last year saw me today and said hello how you doing . i said just fine .thow i make poeple mad sometime .its not what i want .but you cant read a attitude on here . if i get mad at someone ill just pm them .merry xmas .ill help everyone if they need it .nice to meet you MR TERRELL .mike mccain cc tex .tps and cc cars 7. 3 .28

oldtimer, don't you realize that if you were to turn it around, it would also become frontwheel drive and rear wheel steer. That would effectively shorten the turning radius, making you quicker in the corners. Gosh do I have to explain everything to you. You could then make it turn on a dime, kind of like a forktruck. :D

oldtimer, don't you realize that if you were to turn it around, it would also become frontwheel drive and rear wheel steer. That would effectively shorten the turning radius, making you quicker in the corners. Gosh do I have to explain everything to you. You could then make it turn on a dime, kind of like a forktruck. :D

You know im old and sometime i get off track .well more often then not. that beside the point .. but sometimes you have to step in and get me going in the right direction .so this is what you got me to thinking .it would be tuff .but why dont i just put the body on backwords be alttle funny looken seeing the airfilter would be sticking out of the turtle .its hard to tell which way a bug is goingso we would be even on that part .besides i think GB .will .RICK .and others wouldnt think i was joining in on thier party .

.mike mccain cc tex .tps and cc cars 7. 3 .28

and also #'s 14, 21, 12, 46, 44, 11, 88, 56, 87, 99, 34, etc.etc.etc.....damn Mike, you sure do own/work on/mess up/drive alot of cars!!!

Merry Christmas Mike!!! LOL :blink:

Hell they would probably think i was drunk . TERRELL i would need you to crew with me just to make sure i get in the darn thing right . and Ricky Tick .i tried to help you .you was.nt smart enough to comprehend any of my ideals . ill forgive you for your short comeings .you have a [mary ]xmas if thats her name .

Hell they would probably think i was drunk . TERRELL i would need you to crew with me just to make sure i get in the darn thing right . and Ricky Tick .i tried to help you .you was.nt smart enough to comprehend any of my ideals . ill forgive you for your short comeings .you have a [mary ]xmas if thats her name .

you build it and i'll pit for ya. you might have to be drunk just to get in. Might be a new class where there was a pre requist that before starting any race each driver had to have a minimum of 6 drinks..lol..JUST FOR THE RECORD LET ME STATE THAT I AM NOT PROMOTING DRINKING AND DRIVING WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN ON THIS NEW CONCEPT RACE CAR. had to say that dont want madd after me no offense to damm either

Archived