Movies for show at event Jan.6

BRR96

Is it true that the go cart track called Funtrack or something like that is only a thousand feet from where the party is?If so I want to challange any V8 driver to a grudge match.Call it an IROC race of sorts.I would say challange the dirt guys but Im a dirt guy too so I cant challange myself.I know,I challange oldtimer.The race begins from the sidewalk,includes running to the kart, getting in and buckleing up.No canes allowed.If Jason will not run a grudge race with a Thunder,prehaps he will do one of these.Splat,no hitting the wall.Like Oldtimer would say,"kome get som,I kin peel your taters wit a dull razorstrap :lol: Charley,do you remember when I raced your dad in karts?He tried to run me off the track so I made him run over my tire and he flipped 3 times.It was soooo funny because he is 3 times bigger than a kart so he looked like a giant man rolling over and over with a go kart stuck on his butt :lol::lol::lol:

Is it true that the go cart track called Funtrack or something like that is only a thousand feet from where the party is?If so I want to challange any V8 driver to a grudge match.Call it an IROC race of sorts.I would say challange the dirt guys but Im a dirt guy too so I cant challange myself.I know,I challange oldtimer.The race begins from the sidewalk,includes running to the kart, getting in and buckleing up.No canes allowed.If Jason will not run a grudge race with a Thunder,prehaps he will do one of these.Splat,no hitting the wall.Like Oldtimer would say,"kome get som,I kin peel your taters wit a dull razorstrap :lol: Charley,do you remember when I raced your dad in karts?He tried to run me off the track so I made him run over my tire and he flipped 3 times.It was soooo funny because he is 3 times bigger than a kart so he looked like a giant man rolling over and over with a go kart stuck on his butt :lol::lol::lol:

LOL gb .or does that stand for gator breath . i .ll race you .i wont have to run or use my cane. youll be so juiced up .you woudnt be able craw you way into the kart .

Yeah Gb I remember that, I also remember putting austin in the light pole for cheating too lol. And GB i'd watch it Bill can fit in those cars there, so you mite have a rematch. He barely moves but he's a good blocker.And since Were Calling people out.... How about Zac? Dad Vs. Son, Theres a grudge match for ya...

Well, I happen to have a few laps around that gocart track. Todd will be fast I think he has a gocart championship under his belt. As far as Rick he might be the fastest out of the bunch since he wont have to worry about scratching his "pretty cart" ...........as long as his cigar doesn't catch his hair on fire lol!

Well, I happen to have a few laps around that gocart track. Todd will be fast I think he has a gocart championship under his belt. As far as Rick he might be the fastest out of the bunch since he wont have to worry about scratching his "pretty cart" ...........as long as his cigar doesn't catch his hair on fire lol!

yea his lips flapping in the wind could blind him also .

Archived