Slot Car Racing

stewartfan20

Oh Yea,they talked Ricky into running the Eddy Ross replica so they could feel good when they outran him.

They are lucky Marcus was'nt there or he would of Roy-D-Mercered all of them when he opened up a can of whoop a... on them.

How Big-a Richboy are Ya! lol

If Joey could of out run Eddy in a real modified he would still be driving Lawrences car.

Oh Yea,they talked Ricky into running the Eddy Ross replica so they could feel good when they outran him.

They are lucky Marcus was'nt there or he would of Roy-D-Mercered all of them when he opened up a can of whoop a... on them.

If Joey could of out run Eddy in a real modified he would still be driving Lawrences car.

EDDY WHO!!!!! THE GUY THATS IN THE WAY ALL THE TIME!

WHAT IS BAD ABOUT THAT SLOTCAR RACE WAS I HAD A BURUCE SANDERS #74 BODY

AND I THINK (REPLICA OF EDDY ROSS) NOT. LOOK LIKE THE SAME CAR. RAN 5TH OR SO BUT DID NOT WIN A RACE!! LOOK LIKE EDDY TO ME!!! RICKY GET A J.O.B.

EDDY WHO!!!!! THE GUY THATS IN THE WAY ALL THE TIME!

WHAT IS BAD ABOUT THAT SLOTCAR RACE WAS I HAD A BURUCE SANDERS #74 BODY

AND I THINK (REPLICA OF EDDY ROSS) NOT. LOOK LIKE THE SAME CAR. RAN 5TH OR SO BUT DID NOT WIN A RACE!! LOOK LIKE EDDY TO ME!!! RICKY GET A J.O.B.

I do have a job you need to get a life

Archived