Slot Car Racing

stewartfan20

For those of you who missed out, we had the Inaugral Hondo Creek Slot Car Championship yesterday. Joey Heinaman was crowned the champion and for his efforts won a signed original Johnny Bench catcher's mitt.

Ricky the Rookie was found illegal and disqualified!

Congrats joey! Is it right or left handed?

For those of you who missed out, we had the Inaugral Hondo Creek Slot Car Championship yesterday. Joey Heinaman was crowned the champion and for his efforts won a signed original Johnny Bench catcher's mitt.

I'm not runing illegal there is nothing at all that makes my car illegal mike has a faster motor then I do

joey was the one that was runing illegal with those damm tires so don't talk about me by the way

I still beat 2 of them don't want to say the names

I'm not runing illegal there is nothing at all that makes my car illegal mike has a faster motor then I do

joey was the one that was runing illegal with those damm tires so don't talk about me by the way

I still beat 2 of them don't want to say the names

might need to check the track width on his tires.

Jason,

If you would have shown up, I am sure you would have finished in the top five....a feeling you would cherish forever! :lol:

LMFAO!!!!!

might have got dq ed..lol..lol..depending on who the tech was..prolly would have been a legal car for any body but him

lol

yea had I gone that hog would have been there and dq'd me

damn Riley I'm surprised you were ALLOWED to attend the slot car races!!!! :lol::ph34r:

Hey Richboy, is petite a size? I know that when you sit you are leaning to one side,that explains the wallet.Ricky don't let them get you all tongue tied,there just mess'in with ya'.Here is your results Lil' Richboy.

1.Joey Heinaman/ Goodyear Run Flats

2.Steve Whiteaker Jr./ Tuna Tires

3.Steve Whiteaker Sr./ Old Tuna's

4.Ricky Rogers / Wore Out Tuna's

5.Mike Riley / Parma's MX Tires

6.Owen Pittman / Take you out in the turn Tuna's

It was a great race to witness.Owen's car left the track a time or two,but he finished the last session leading the way.All in fun,we had a good time.

Archived