Dennis

ks9166

Dennis me and my classmates so how started talking about you again and they wanted me to ask you if you have killed anyone yet and what did it feel like. We are a bunch of teenagers this is amost all we think about amoung other things. We also want to THANK YOU once again for doing whatever yall need to do over there to keep everyone safe. Hope to see u soon. BYE

Dennis, your a good friend of mine. Like my wife, I probably take you for granted! Just want to say Thank You to you and the troops. I can't begin to think of what it is like over there, or what you guys see or have to do day in and day out.

KS, just be glad you are in a classroom and you and your buddies have the opportunity to talk and discuss what may be going on overseas. Just know that we are enjoying life here for what they are doing for us over there. If you are really interested in military combat and what it may be like, go to the library and check out a couple of books. Maybe talk to the counciler or a military recruit.

Dennis, be glad to see you back on American soil, FOR GOOD! Take care of yourself and tell the troops to do the same. Looking forward to it.

SORRY, Dennis you are right I should have not ask that question at all. Greg, I have check out many books on the military and I have spoken to many recruiters. I also plan to join the Navy as soon as I get out of High School. My friends and I are truely greatful for what you and your troops are doing for our country and that we can come to school every day without the worry of being blown up. So SORRY again and THANK YOU.

Kevin, AKA T.J.

B) To ALL,

We all thank you for your understanding. I've been doing allot of reading since I've been here and would like to share a few quotes with you from the book I'm reading. Can you tell me who authored these famous saying?? B)

:unsure: One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. :unsure:

B) Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events. B)

:o Here is the answer which I will give to the President... We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire. Neither the sudden shock of battle nor the long-drawn trials of vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job. :o

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

KS,

I think I can speak for everybody when I say this. No one was trying to come down on you and Dennis Answered you in a respectful way. I recognized some stuff about your post that I knew he did also, and I respected him for not coming down on you while explaining himself at the same time. I think you are a young guy and didn't realize the magnitude of the question you asked. I appreciate you having given it some thought and realizing the nature of your post so I respect you for that also. Good luck in your military dreams.

Dennis a few more WC for you-

You have enemies, good that means you stood up for something sometime in your life.

In response to Lady Astor who he had a running Feud- Lady Astor said:" If you were my husband I would poison your tea"

WC said: "If you were my wife I would drink it"

About Hitler (This could apply to the Middle East and North Korea) Appeasement is the same as feeding the crocodile hoping he will eat you last.

:unsure: Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood. :unsure:

:huh: Anyone tell me who? Give others a chance Nick! :huh:

:D Jr.,

I never thought of you as a history buff, butt you got that one. It was George S. Patton! :P

:D Rookie49,

I'm not that far into to this book yet, but I'll look and see. History had it's moments didn't it! :P

:D George S. Patton was the 26th colonel of my regiment.

"i dont want you to die for your country-i want you to kill that other son of a bitch and make him die for his country"

george c. scott

"if war was beautiful and not so ugly - we would learn to love it"

a. lincoln

thanX- dennis and everyone serving with you.

Archived