Cool Pic

blueoval

blueoval,

To post a pic:

1) Below the box where you compose your message there a Section that says, "File Attachment" and right next to it is a box that says "Browse."

2) Click the box that says "Browse" and it will take you to your computer's file system.

3) Find the file name of the pic you want to post and click the file name. The file name will then appear in the box next to the word "Browse."

4) Click "Add This Attachment."

5) Submit your message like you always do . Your picture will appear at the bottom of the message.

A couple of things to keep in mind. The pic should not be larger than 100 KB and should be a JPEG or JPG file for best results.

Have fun!

Nick

BlueOval,

Instructions are pinned at the top of the other section.

(Nick, could you also pin those instructions at the top of this section. I think that would be helpful.)

BlueOval, Right now, I'm not able to post pictures directly on here either. I'm not sure yet of the reason. If you are not successful with the instructions I mentioned above I suggest you send your photos as an attachment in an e-mail directly to Site Administrator Nick Holt. I know I can speak for him in saying he will be more than happy to assist you in getting your photos posted.

This goes for anyone else out there wanting to post photos on here.

Just a further note on this subject. Before you can send a photo to this or any web site, or e-mail a photo to someone, you must first have the photo scanned into your computer's photo file. This is not a complicated process if you have a scanner. Just follow your computer's prompts and it will guide you through it. Most modern PC printers have a scanner/copier built right into them.

If you don't have one, don't be afraid to ask around. No doubt someone you know has one or has access to one. They can scan your photos on to their computer and e-mail them to you. You can them file them in your computer's photo file.

Hey Buddy, Where you been? This new format only allows you so many pictures. So if you posted a lot of pictures under the old format odds are you have exceeded your allotted memory in this new format. Unfortunatly to post a picture now you must delete most of your old photos to make room for new ones. (unless you can get Nick to post it for you or get him to give you more memory) When you go to post it tells you how much "global space left" and that tells you how big a picture you can post.

Hey Buddy, Where you been? This new format only allows you so many pictures. So if you posted a lot of pictures under the old format odds are you have exceeded your allotted memory in this new format. Unfortunatly to post a picture now you must delete most of your old photos to make room for new ones. (unless you can get Nick to post it for you or get him to give you more memory) When you go to post it tells you how much "global space left" and that tells you how big a picture you can post.

Mike,

I was wondering what that "global space left" meant. I sure hope Kevin and get that changed somehow. I still haven't got all the bells and whistles figure out on this new software yet.

Nick

Archived