cable TV too high

hcwsracing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the race Sunday on my Directv NASCAR Hotpass. ITS GREAT!!!!!!! It was a little strang at first but the longer I watched it the more I enjoyed it. You are actually are part of one of 5 teams. You hear EVERYTHING they talk about and do. You get so much information. The CLOWNS in the both are history for me. I can switch back and forth for replays and such. And I can go to any of the 5 teams and listen in. That is the only down side....only 5 teams and they change each week. Maybe they will add more teams later once they get setup. If you want to be part of a race team in Nascar then this is about as close as you can get without being a team member. I actually enjoy watching the races again. Do yourself a favor and sign up for it. If you want to see it for yourself first then consider yourself invited over to my house on race day to check it out.

PAPA

Well its raining like a mofo here and I just lost my DirecTV signal...guess the installers in Corpus, Portland, and Kingsville aren't installing it right or something cause its done this at all 3 for me. Oh but DirecTV is still better than digi cable by a LONG SHOT.

hey what kind of reception do you think i can get where i am at? it is somewhere in southern IRAQ(do you cover this region?) good thing is is that we rarely have rain storms(about 2-4 solid months a year) but damn the dust and sandstorms

Stan,

Sounds like you're out of luck on that one ...................... kind of like being stuck between Iraq and A Hard Place, huh?

Now you be careful and hurry back! We'd really like to see you back out racing at THR later this season! :)

Archived