Freeze Warning!

STAGGER

Cruel but funny, i sent my helper out to check all the cars in the back of the shop for anti freeze and told him to just drain the water out of the VW bug :D:D. it took him awhile to figure it. :lol::lol::lol:

TOLD a women to check her water in her vw and 35 minutes later i drove by and she was still looking for the radiator . i didnt have the nerve to say anything .best check the oil .that helper may have drain it by mistake.

"told a woman"..............?

did it make you feel like a super hero? i hope you mean back in the day , before chivalry came with old age.

"told a woman"..............?

did it make you feel like a super hero? i hope you mean back in the day , before chivalry came with old age.

Yea crazy that was 30 some odd years ago i have better sence than that now .so what have you never done .are you perfect . :D its a wonder how stupid things come back isnt it .im sure she was mad at me and rightfully so .

far from perfect..................just believe there are things you don't do. call me old fashioned .

that was you oldtimer wait till i tell my mom you where the one who told her to check the water in her vw.... shes been aching to settle the score if she ever found out who that was.... she was there for hours.....ill give her your number...... :D

oh oldtimer by the way there is an animal called a snipe so hunting them is possible. lol

that was you oldtimer wait till i tell my mom you where the one who told her to check the water in her vw.... shes been aching to settle the score if she ever found out who that was.... she was there for hours.....ill give her your number...... :D

oh oldtimer by the way there is an animal called a snipe so hunting them is possible. lol

PH # 867 5309 . just ask for jenny .lol. for those of you who dont know its a song .

Archived